• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Twisted Souls

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2016
    Pokemon Twisted Souls

(temporary banner is already made, I'm not allowed to use links yet though ^^)

Hello there my name is VireZ, and I thought I'd present my idea for a fangame (I already started with it but there's not much to show yet).
    Please note that english is not my first language, therefore some mistakes in spelling, grammer etc. might occur.

The story is not set yet, so it might and will be changed until the first release.

This game is a RPG Maker XP project using Pokemon Essentials.

It's a project that I had in mind for a long time now, and I'm not sure how much time I can spend creating it in the near future, but I really enjoy it and that's most important for me.
    Some help is always welcome, as I certainly need some :)

tl;dr lets get back to what this thread is about: The Game

The Talon region:
    Spoiler:

The Story:
    Spoiler:

More things will get added/changed over time and I'm trying to improve on the story as much as possible.
    Any feedback regarding the story (or anything else) is highly appreciated!

Features:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:

As I already said above, english is not my first language.
    If you have improvements for pretty much anything I wrote please let me know ;)

Anyways, have a great day and feel free to leave your opinion down below!

Back