• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Type Chain

Years
  • I don't see any active pokemon forum games like this, but I hope I didn't overlook it.

Anyway, the game is simple. You list a Pokemon Typing to go with the second pokemon typing mentioned by the person above, and then list an example (serebii/google is your friend if you can't think of any for a specific type combo). The next person then repeats this by taking the previous poster's second typing as it's first and then adding a typing to it. Etc. etc.

The typing does not have be in the exact order as the pokedex. For example: Tropius is Grass Flying. If the user above prompts you with Flying and you add Grass, you can still use Tropius. The combo as a whole just needs to exist (whether its listed as Grass/Flying or Flying/Grass as in the example is irrelevant).

For example:

User 1: Grass/Flying
    Jumpluff!

User 2:
    Flying/Fire
    A pokemon with this typing would be Oricorio's Baile Style!

User 3:
    Fire/Ground
    Camerupt immediately came to mind =)

And so on. Feel free to add any trivia or just talk about the types/pokemon mentioned, as long as you keep the game going =)

I'll kick this off (hopefully):

Flying/Ground:
    A Gliscor swoops down from above, onto the poster below!

Years
  • Dragon/Fighting:
    Kommo-o - it's become my second favorite dragon type despite being from one of the newer generations and thus not being around as long as my number 1.
    also it''s base form jangmo-o is super adorable !
    unfortunately jangmo-o is pure dragon or I would've used it for the chain ^^

ground/dragon
    just thought of flygon

for me it's one the few cases where I like the middle stage the most. Flygon is definitely stronger/more useful, but Vibrava I like more appearance wise, it's just so cute =)

Years
  • Flying/Fairy
    Togekiss - Instantly comes to mind. Having a hard time thinking of any others from a different mon family.
    Might actually be the only ones.

Lovely mon 😊

Years
  • Hmmm lots of options here and the first one that came to mind is a Grass monotype xD

Grass/Ice

Abomasnow - It's mega is freaky xD

Back