• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ultimate element

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Shadow -X-|

Next generation in shadows
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2005
    plot:
    six years ago a land set in peace and quiet lay hidden in the hills. the land was known as Inkoe. Inkoe was a peaceful town where pokemon ran free and humans played with them. one morning, though, the sun never rose and the city sank into a deprresion. The sun was it's source of happiness, and if it never came they were never happy. then the next morning the sun did rise, but with a dark pokemon flying along it. the sun no longer was a happy site , for whenever the sun was out the pokemon would kill. this "dark sun" pokemon started to spread it's power to the rest of the region.

It is your job to:
    meet at the city of Trisdale
    find out why this happened
    find the pokemon
    stop the pokemon
    bring peace back to the region
    the rest of the story will unfold later.....
    here is the form:
    Name:
    Personality:
    Pokemon:
    Why you even care:
    History:
    fav. element: (new pokemon will be showing up in the region according to your fav. element)

mine is :

Name:Joe
    Appearence: dark-skinned hispanic lad with black sunglasses and a scar across his cheek, red coat, black pants and under-shirt, grey pokeballs.
    Personality: secretive
    Pokemon: bagon, mighteyena
    Why you even care: i live in the region
    History: The scar was from when he was eight he looked up at the sun and the pokemon slashed to get his soul but his father snatched him up in time, father died when jack was 13
    fav. element: fire
    occ: i ment to change the title so i can't now.... anyway the title should be "Pokemon Ultimate Battle" again i'm sorry

Years
    Well, this sounds interesting..

Name:Jeffery *Doesn't really go by a last name.*
    Appearence:Jeffery's a fairly tall, big fellow, He's very similar to what a Hiker looks like. *In the games. =P* He's no scars. But an odd tattoo from his navy days.
    Personality: He's a very possitive,friendly person. He likes to be alone most of the time,however.
    Pokemon:Tailow, Poochyena (Kita) and a brand-new Ralts.
    Why you even care:He likes the idea of actually 'helping' someone. He's not even associated with the region, but, hell, who doesn't like to have a good battle?
    History:He's from the mountains, so that's where he likes to spend most of his time. He's a burly guy, and likes to help people when help is needed.
    He's considered a loner, though, because he avoids people.
    *He was abbandoned in a mall, at the age of 6, and he got lost in the crowds.*
    fav. element: Normal

Last edited:

|Shadow -X-|

Next generation in shadows
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2005
    Good job your execpted. by the way if there are any newbs reading this thread go ahead and join. we'll help you make a good post. right Jeffery, *wink* *wink*.

~*Nariko*~

Do the hustle! o.o;
    Years
    Sounds fun, I'll join!

Name: Nariko
    Appearence: Light green hair, deep crimson eyes. She usually wears a white t-shirt and baggy black pants. She also wears a bandana around her head.
    Personality: Generally calm and friendly. She is easy to make friends with, but it doesn't take much to make her mad.
    Pokemon: Pikachu and Vaporeon
    Why you even care: She can never turn down a chance to help someone.
    fav. element: Dark

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    i was going to take dark/shadow

Name:triaspia (tri for short)
    Appearence:messy brown hair blue eyes wears a pale blue shirt and shorts
    Personality:bright and cheerful brings happiness to all around him
    Pokemon: Noctowl, Pidgeot, Metagross, and if i can hive him rukario
    Why you even care:lost his girlfriend to the best the day before they had planned to travel the world together and there 1st aniversery
    History: On the morning or his first aniversiry with his girlfriend learna trisapia was heading to her house when the creature from the dark sun blasted out of learna's bedroom window, he appeared to be holding something when triaspia got to her room on the bedroom mirror was a message written in blood which read 'she's mine now'
    fav. element:light (happiness,healing that kind of light)

ooc can i please be the one to catch the beast and restore happiness to Inkoe pleese

Metis

New Water Gym ******
    Years
    I'll play but I admit I am a noob to RP. If you'll help me I'd LOVE to learn :-D

Name : Metis (pronounced Mehh-tiss)
    Appearance : Blue bandanna covering brown closely cut hair, muscular and broad looks mysterious as if always looking off somewhere far away.
    Personality : Calm and Collective
    Pokemon : Blastoise, Charizard, Kingdra, Poliwrath, Vaporeon, & Marill
    Why you even care : The darkness disturbed the habitat of many water pokemon which I train/befriend.
    History : Once a gym leader in Kanto, I was replaced because they thought my ways were too wild and barbaric for the Pokemon League. After which I secluded myself to the Seafoam Islands and trained myself and my pokemon, not to mention I had myself quite the battles with swimmers and tourists.
    favorite element : Ummm..... water of course lol

Like I said i've never RP'd before so help me out I check the forums at least twice a day and usually it's pretty often hope I can join thanks:)

Sentoro

I'm one of the best!
    Years
    I wanta join! Here's my character:

Name: Tora
    Appearence: She wears a red tanktop with a black jacket over it, the jacket is always zipped up halfway, a black bandana, dark blue jean pants, black fingerless gloves, and black shoes. She has dirty blond shoulder length hair and golden brown eyes.
    Personality: She loves to have fun but knows when to be serious. She loves Pokemon and battling. She has more patients with Pokemon than she does with other humans. She loves to explore the world around her and is often called an optimist. She's very smart and can be sarcastic at times but usually it's just with people.
    Pokemon: Espeon(Ace), Pikachu(Thor), Flygon(Drago), Arcanine(Wolfy), Dewgong(Vapor), and Ditto(Speedy)
    Fav. Element: She doesn't have one. She likes them all.
    Why do I Care: She doesn't like to see Pokemon in pain.
    History: She's an orphane who knows what it's like to be left alone. When she was ten she started her own journy with her Eevee. When she was four the last person she loves died in a car acciedent.

Last edited:

Dark Draco

Dark Lord of Dragons
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 17, 2007
    I'm in, looks kind of interesting.

Name: Bane Draconus
    Appearance: Bane is about 6'4" tall and fairly well built. Bane has spiky black hair lined with red (like Shadow the Hedgehog's) and unusually black eyes. His otherwise normal face has a scar running through his left eye towards his nose. Bane always wears a dragon emblazoned shirt and his black denim shorts, ripped at the knees. Overtop his dragon shirt, Bane wears a loose fitting, dark red vest, which holds his pokeballs along the inside. Finally, Bane wears a black trench coat, usually with the collar over his right shoulder. Also wears a black fingerless glove on his right hand. Uses custom designed black pokeballs with flames around the center circle.
    Personality: Cold-hearted and merciless, Bane has locked away his feelings of everything thing from everyone. He keeps to himself, helping only when required or he gets something in return.
    Pokemon: Tyranitar (Tyrant), Metagross (X-Factor), Nidoking (Venom), Aggron (Rampage), Scizor (Razor), Flygon (Blitz)
    Why you care: Wan'ts to control "dark sun" pokemon
    History: Bane has journied through out the region, capturing powerful pokemon. He is a mercenary during war times, and a fierce combatant.
    Favourite Type: Dragon or Dark

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back