• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Pokemon UM Glitch

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2020
    So I was playing ultra moon a few years back, and when I first battled the totem raticate, I noticed it had the cry of a gumshoos. I tend to have one version (in this case ultra sun) as my main game and the other (ultra moon) for restarting whenever I felt like doing so. Every replay I did of ultra moon had the totem raticate making the same cry as a gumshoos. I guess I should elaborate a bit more. You know that cutscene where the totem raticate jumps down in front of you and lets out its cry? That's when it sounds like a gumshoos. When the battle actually begins, it uses the raticate cry. I just want to know if it's solely my gamecard, or if someone else had this glitch.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    It's an oversight. It happens to everyone in every copy of S/M and US/UM. Don't worry, your game is fine. It's not just you, I promise.

Back