• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Unleash the Shadow

Should I continue this game?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
Years
  • Okay read through the entire thread and this is good game so far.

Looking forward to more screen's!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I have realized, because of what KM and Blizzy said, that I am one of those people who create a game simply to map, with almost no knowledge of game-making. I am sorry to those few who think this game has potential, but, to put it simply; it doesn't. The novelty has worn out.
    This game will never measure up to others, I'm sorry to say this, but I give up.... I've been contemplating this for nearly a month now, and I've decided it was for the best, this game cannot go anywhere. I am not releasing this for someone to continue. Why? Because, you will be surprised at how little I've done with this game.
    So, In short, I've decided to end this game in pursuit in higher ideas. Please, would a moderator close this for me. I may start this up again when I have more knowledge, but for now it is just a wannabe game comparing to the greats.... Goodbye....

Last edited:
    Back