• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sapphire hack: Pokemon: Untitled ( Finally Got Screens )

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
Bleep so you would pick latios, do you want me to alter the moves for latios if so tell me wich moves you would like to see
more screens tommorow!

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
Oh yes and accident the game is not what i would call easy no offense but ive been having to play it to get screen caps after i do the altering in the game and the levels of the pokemon can either disgust a player lookin for the easy route or make a hard core player happy

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
Well then, can I also be a gym leader then?

Gym Leader Mirage

Staryu
Seadra
Milotic
Starmie
Marshtomp (highest lvl)

*level is your criteria, as so as the gym

Starting text: Oh, welcome, young trainer. I am Mirage the water-bound mirage.
The water, it's so calm and soothing, and when angry, can have the mightiest power. That's why I have Water-type pok?mon. STill want to challenge me? Then prepare for the biggest splash of your life!

End of Battle: Unbeievable! How could the water lose?

Ending text.:Unbelievable....You taught me that water isn't everything... here's the ???? badge, (powers the badge has) and here's TM ??. (what the TM does)

Talk with her after the battle: Don't you dare losing to the other gyms/elite four (your choice) after you beat me!

Oh, by the way, I think the game is looking awesome!

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Start: I the lord of the Shadow Empire
Defeat: You deserve the power of the shadow.
Afterneath: Take this, as well as the TM. Good luck on adventure, kid.

Name: Don
Trainer: Has to be gothic-look
Pokemon: Espeon, Umbreon, Gengar

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Great hack can I be the petalburg gym leader
pokemon:Wartortle lv. 32
Charmeleon lv. 33
Ivysaur lv. 32
Croconaw lv. 33
Bayleaf lv. 34
Typhlosion lv. 36

Start text: I am Gerardo gym leader prepare for the battle of your life.

End of battle: I knew I should have trained harder well a win is a win good job.

Ending text: .... Amazing you deserve this badge and good luck in the other gyms. Oh here take this Tm Tri attack

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Can I replace Elite Four Sidney?

Trainer Picture- Attached

Pok?mon- Charizard Lv.46
Flareon Lv.47
Entei Lv.47
Blaziken Lv.48
Ninetales Lv.49

Opening- Welcome, challenger! I am the Elite Four's Dartz! When I'm not
using the Orichalcos, I become the master of Fire-type POK?MON!
No one can survive the intense flames! Are you ready? Prepare for
defeat!

Lost Battle- What?! Maybe I should stick to the Orichalcos...

Won Battle- Hahaha! You lose! You're lucky I can't use the Orichalcos!

Ending- So you've proven to be stronger than my flames... I shall stick to
my plans for the Great Leviathan. Very well, move on. You've only
gotten a taste of what the Elite Four can do!

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
Sorry i havent updated all weekend wit no screens or anything of the sort but i have been really sick this week - end with a sinus infection this has really bogged me down and i dont think ima change any of the images just the text and the maps and the wild pokemon and what not cuz when i tried to put rukario in titans unleashed the whole hack crashed and i started over with the one im presenting now but very sorry but no screens tonite but there will be tommorow some very interesting screens tommorow cuz ima wake up early and get started on it but thank you every one for your support, peace

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
okey still a lil cranky and im here wit some news the beta will prolly be out in a week tops cuz i only plan to release the ruff version when im finished mapping and pokemon editing up to where you can get four badges and i only have one badge able to be obtained so far im not going to edit the script any till i finish mapping the game. any ways more screens tonight im playing it right now taking some screen caps so ill have more screens tonite and more info.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
Heres some more screens & info ppl.
we'll the main legendary has been scouted out for me and it will be lugia, now i have no screens of this cuz it is just an idea at this point
but when you go to cave of origins to catch kyorgre there want be kyogre there will be a wild articuno, moltres, and zapdos, and sitting in the water will be lugia. and thats what im thinking of doing with the game if you think its a bad a idea plz make me aware
the first screen
is from the town that will be replacing rustboro
2nd Screen:The second is a screen of a choice between wich cave door to take in Mausiff Tunnel
3rd Screen: This is a picture of more of the Eon Stone's the same that was in tulip town, now these will play a big part in the capture of latios and the event of wich he will apear
4th screen: Juss a cap i took in Petalburg ( * that aint the name of the city im renaming it ) its two sand bars that both lead to some hidden stuff
5th screen: The Exit Of Mausiff tunell

there will be more screens tommorow
oh and im beggining a new hack tonight
not alot of info. yet cept it will be sort of a play off of the t.v. series

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
Please edit a previous post. It's against the rules to double, or in your case triple, post.

TJ0450

Pikachu Trainer
Years
thats kinda stupid, if i had a thread i would post after myself if no one posted. its stupid to wait before saying something, so you can just shut your mouth

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
okey i have came across a problem when i went to get the beta prepped up i realized i had no clue how to create an IPS patch,

oh and i thought i had the text figured out, well i know how to do it but nothing comes up i am using translhextion and when i go to find the script it sais the script isnt found if someone could help me i will have the beta up in no time
also i know its kind of dumb to work on two hacks at the same time
but im working on a real hack behind this one where you start off with a lv. 5 marill and the expand across the baren deserts of the Tahgin Region In search of the pokemon that brings rain. this one is coming along better then then the one thats untitled this one im workind on now is called
Pokemon: Desert Chronicles
and i will not post a screen or make a thread till i have completed a beta and this may seem confusing but, look foward to the D.C. beta before the untitled beta cuz the D.C. is far more promising and i think it will be more fun for the gamers, any ways bottom topic is i need some help in the patching and the scripting will someone plz help me

Chimou

Dancing Artist
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
TJ0450 said:
thats kinda stupid, if i had a thread i would post after myself if no one posted. its stupid to wait before saying something, so you can just shut your mouth
The only time this is allowed is if the thread has been pushed down a great deal. If you edit your post, it will say that there's a new post in the thread, even if there isn't.

Please, don't order me to do anything. I'm not your subordinate.

Lugia: You can create an IPS patch with Lunar IPS (LIPS) or SNESTool. To name a couple.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
i know how you can create it, but i didnt get a tutorial, so i dont know how yes i know it sais Create/ Apply but last time i tried to make a beta i did something wrong and it crashed........................ hince the beginning of this thread.......... well work on the game has slowed up do to D.C. but i think it will be cool cuz ima release both beta's on the same day and keep D.C. kind of in the shadows cuz i want that to be my success game Untitled is just an experiment but again i wanna see yall satisfied with my work so ima release the betas and i will be open to any comments about the game for alteration but i do need serius help with the scripting srry no screens tonite updates later theres alot of personal stuff goin on wit me right now its hard to find time for the hacks but i havent given up

Back