• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Untitled

cloudffvii2696

hmmm...What should I put here?
Years
  • The story seems a little bland but I assume it will get better. I don't ave any name ideas but I'll be thinking about it

What I posted is still a work in progress, I'm going to finish making up the story before I start on anything; I might decide to sketch maps during school, but that's about it.

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
  • Lol, it reminds me of my hack, you have to travel thru cynibar island before you can even get your starter pokemon :), that and mine is 70 years after FBY, and has been effected by many apparant natutral disaters:

Pokemon: Isolation?

cloudffvii2696

hmmm...What should I put here?
    Years
  • I edited the story

and I'm going to change this to Pokemon Isolation, thanks aquadan for the name, it's really fitting for the game

oh, and can anybody tell me how to edit the titlescreen? I read thethethethe's tutorial, but it didn't make any sense.... I'm surprised that I don't remember how to that...

Last edited:
    Back