• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon vg championship points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2015
    Can I win them year round and are they erased at the end of the season? I'm just getting back into Pokemon and I'm getting into competitive. I have a year to become qualified to win worlds. Notes on my X team please. I'm making it an offensive team and its not finished yet. I'm still thinking but the first threeI'm sure of. Fyi I know everything about ev training and barely anything about I've training and that would be helpful. So far I have, and keep in mind the first three are locked,

Garchomp
    Blade mode aegislash I'm thinking about using most of evs for defense and special d
    Tyranitar
    Gyarados
    Salamance pretty sure I'm keeping
    Gardevoir

Gardevoir I'd rather be replaced. Yahoo answers sucks!

Years
  • Hi there pokemaster2001! Unfortunately, I'm not very well versed in competitive battling or the Pokemon VGC, so I can't answer your question if the points carry over or not (after having a quick look on the official site, it appears that you have to start fresh each season).

Also, Pokemon General doesn't deal with anything relating exclusively to the games, so I'm going to close your thread. If you're looking for some help, your best bet would be asking over in our Battling & Team Building forum, or if you're looking for more specific info, try either our Moveset Help & Other Questions thread, or the Teambuilding Workshop. Best of luck on building your team!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back