• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Victory Fire Nuzlocke Challenge (COMPLETED)

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
  • Hello everybody, I'm TheCrystalFlaaffy, formerly know as James901, and I have finally managed to do something I have wanted to for a long time. And that is to start my own Youtube LP. I decided to start with a Nuzlocke Challenge of Pokemon Victory Fire and have just uploaded the first episode, the next should be up soon.

Any feedback you could leave would be a great help :)

Last edited:

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Hey everyone, sorry for the delay, things have been pretty crazy in my personal life and I had no time to record. I did manage to sit down and record quite a bit today so expect episode 2 to be up sometime soon :)

Thank you to anyone that has watched my first episode, I really appreciate it :)

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Welcome back everyone! Here's episode 2 of our Victory Fire Nuzlocke Challenge LP!

Sorry for the delay, things have been pretty busy in my personal life but I finally managed to edit/render/upload episode 2, plus episode 3 is already recorded and will be edited/rendered/uploaded as soon as possible :)

I also made a little custom thumbnail! Nothing too fancy, but I quite like it and I hope you guys do too :)

AppleCode

AppleCode
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    Hey, your let's play looks awesome! I was curious of how you get your videos to show up in the thread without just posting a link. Hope to hear from you and good luck with the LP!

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Hey everyone,

I know it's been a while but I've been having a whole lot of technical issues recording over the past couple weeks. I finally got an upload for you guys though! Please watch it all the way through as it should hopefully explain everything that went wrong.

We do manage to progress quite a bit in the episode even with the trouble. We even get a new partner! So hopefully you guys enjoy, and I will see you guys next time :)

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Back with another update guys, episode 13 is here! We lost some close friends trying to obtain the third gym badge. It was tough, but we did it.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
  • Episode 17 is here after a little delay. Next couple episodes shouldn't have much delay as I already have 18 and 19 recorded. Just working on getting more consistent, with time I hope to upload daily :)

Back