• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Virtual Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Starting over cause PC got a new server and this was deleted. was last known as Virtual Pokemon. I'm not saving spots for people who were here before so its like new. If u wanna join check the rules below.

It is in the future and new pokemon game is about to come out that has all the pokemon regions in it including extras like orange islands and mystery islands (so everywhere possible to go in the pokemon world except Orre cause no pokemon or gyms) with all the virtual reality stuff for all senses!! Yes virtual reality for visual, hearing, smell, touch and even taste!!! Yes taste and the food is real (Its the future OK!). The game is set to come out in 6 months but everyone has pre-ordered it! You and 9 friends (10 ppl max in this rp) are beta testers for the game. The game is a mask thing that covers your whole head with only holes for breathing. Time is shifted so 1 day in the pokemon world is only an hour in the real world (again its the future). As soon as you put on the mask you find a bug. The mask doesn't come off. The game maker comes into the game and says that if you beat every pokemon battling competition (so all gyms in the game plus elite fours) you should be able to exit the game. He tells you that he will be watching and just to call to him if you need help. Anthing he changes in the game you will notice so he won't let you in any really bad situations but he won't modify the game to make it easier because we can still look for bugs if we play the game (although there isn't any). Then he leaves you together in Pallet town to begin your journey.

Rules:

1. Please know how rp and don't be in this if you have only rped a couple of times before.

2. No Power Players or Random Plot Changers (RPC's as I call them)

3. Maximum of 10 people in this Rp, minimum of 5. I will wait a while to see if we can get 10 ppl and if not I will start. There will be a small period where you may join after we have started but a small one.

4. Please use detail to capture/evolve/move learn pok?mon. eg; don't say I threw pok?ball. Dragonite was captured or Dratini beat pidgey. Dratini evolved into Dragonite/ learned hyper beam. Also try to level out your pok?mon's moves and evolutions by not having them evolve straight away or learning moves every battle. I mean If your Charmander is fully evolved at the end of the Vermillion city gym battle (it is possible) it will be boring the rest of the trip when others are evolving and learning you will have the same moves over and over again.

5. Starter pok?mon can be any unevolved pok?mon. Exceptions are pok?mon that need to be breed to get their unevolved form such as pikachu, clefairy, jigglypuff, etc). No Legendary starters but will have chance to have Legendaries later. No two people can have the same starter and if someone chooses a pok?mon like pikachu or electabuzz no one can choose pichu or elckid and vice-versa.

6. only one shiny pok?mon can owned by each person. Your starter can be shiny or you can catch your shiny later on.

7. Have fun!!!!!

Now you have gotten past my horrible set of rules set your info out like this:

Name:
    Starter:
    Pkmn Nickname:
    Looks:

Heres my info:

Name: Danny
    Starter: Torchic
    Pkmn Nickname: None
    Looks: Black hair mostly hidden under a red cap, Dark Sunglasses, Black shirt, blue jeans, red back pack

willz'

1337 Kr3w
    Years
    Awesome, I'm in.

Name: Will
    Starter: Eevee
    Pkmn Nickname: N/A
    Looks: Messy Brown hair, Black and red head band, Grey jacket, Blue jeans, Red and grey back pack.

Last edited:

The King of Water Pokemon

Admiring my Avatar
    Years
    Cool. Nice idea.

Name: Sanryuu
    Starter Pokemon: Seviper
    Pokemon Nickname: Vipee
    Appearance: Brown, messily spiked hair; sapphire eyes; official Cooltrainer outfit; purple leather belt; necklace with Dragon Fang tied on the end.

[[This character is based on my doujinshi's main character.]]

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
    Years
    I am in.

Name: Kevin
    Starter: Charmander (non-shiny)
    Pokemon Nickname: N/A
    Looks: Brown hair under a silver "Pokemon League" brand hat, with silver wristbands, and a grey T-shirt, with blue baggy jeans(not cargo pants but baggy jeans), and a silver backpack, and normal shoes.
    BTW this is what my character looks like once we are in the virtual game thingy not in the reality part

Liger Zero

Zoid Fan
    Years
    This looks cool.

Name:Era
    Starter:Pichu
    Pokemon Nickname:Bolt
    Looks:Yellow goku hair, silver eyes, black pokeball image t shirt, gray hooded sweatshirt, Blue jeans and sneakers(the looks are in both dimensions)

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
    Years
    Umm Liger Zero I dont think you can have pre-evolved pokemon for starters so that means no Pichu's. Anyway ask Ytnim about that. I have one question about this RP; do we have to say every time our pokemon grow a level in the game?

willz'

1337 Kr3w
    Years
    Ytnim said:
    5. Starter pok?mon can be any unevolved pok?mon. Exceptions are pok?mon that need to be breed to get their unevolved form such as pikachu, clefairy, jigglypuff, etc). No Legendary starters but will have chance to have Legendaries later. No two people can have the same starter and if someone chooses a pok?mon like pikachu or electabuzz no one can choose pichu or elckid and vice-versa.

He is allowed to have Pichu isn't he?

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
    Years
    no its says: Starter pok?mon can be any unevolved pok?mon. Exceptions are pok?mon that need to be breed to get their unevolved form such as pikachu, clefairy, jigglypuff, etc). so that means no pre-evolved unless i am completely reading this wrong.

willz'

1337 Kr3w
    Years
    No, he is allowed a pichu, it says exceptions are... not examples are... pre-evolutions are exceptions, which means you are allowed them.

Years
    Yes he is allowed a pichu just no one can get a pikachu now. No you do not have to mention everytime your pokemon levels up I meant not to learn every move the pokemon learns near the start of the role play cause it gets boring.

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
    Years
    Come on people there must be someone out there who wants to join an RPG. I had to post cause this threads gettin buried under others.

Years
    OOC: Im gonna start but people can join in for a short amount of time after we start but not long.

IC: I found myself in a town. I was amazed at how real it felt, it was like I was actually here. It was one thing I would never forget. I saw my friends talking to each other and I walked over to them. " Hey Guys! What's up Era, How's it hanging Kevin, Long time no see Sanryuu, How you going Will?" I said this quickly and went round to everyone shaking their hand. "Well guys, yet another adventure! You ready?" I didn't wait for an answer. I looked around and found a sign post that said Pallet Town- Your Bright Adventure Awaits "Hey guys we're in Pallet Town, The town where pokemon began." There was a girl nearby who I didn't know so I guessed she was a character in the game. "Excuse me," I called out to her, "Do you know where Professor Oak's Lab is?" I couldn't wait to get my own Pokemon.
    "You must be the new trainers come to start your adventures. Follow me to the Professor's Lab." We followed her to a huge building in the center of town. "Here it is. Go inside, Professor Oak should be waiting for you." We walked inside the air-conditioned Laboratory and I was flabbergasted. It was nothing like in the games or the TV shows. There were people running here and there, checking on this and that anwd many, many rooms leading off this huge one we we standing in. In all the hustle and bustle I saw a young man walking towards us. When he reached us he introduced himself. "Hello everyone. My name is Christopher and I am Professor Oak's Personal Assistant but you can call me Chris."
    "Pleased to meet you Chris." I said as I shook his hand. "We are here to get our Trainer Liscences and starter Pokemon."
    "Ah Ha! So you are the ones! Well then follow me." He lead us to a room with a big desk with forms on it. "Please everyone take a seat in front of a set of papers and fill them out so you can get your Trainer Liscences." We all sat down and looked at the forms. They just asked name, age, gender, if we had experience with pokemon before, basic things like that. Then when we had finished, Chris took us to another room while a lady collected our forms. Inside the room we were in had a very bright white wall. "Please line up in front of the wall so I can take each of your photos." Chris explained as he grabbed a carmera and started fiddling with it. We all got our photos taken and as soon as they were, they were sent to a printer in the Lab. Chris took us back to the big hall we first started in. The lady who collected our forms before handed us each a card that looked like a drivers liscence but was for Pokemon Trainers. "Ahh Professor Oak! These people have just got their liscences and are ready for their first Pokemon!"
    "Very Well. Follow me then kids." The Professor seemed very grown up, unlike how he acted in the TV shows and the games. He showed us to a room which had row upon row of pokeballs each of the sections labeled. He closed the door a let go a sigh of relief. "Wheew. Now I can be myself. Everyone out there expects me to be sophisticated and wise but I just wanna have fun. But enough about me. Have you all chosen your starter pokemon?" I spoke up.
    "Yes sir I have. I was wondering if you had a Torchic by any chance?" I looked at him hopefully. "Well yes I do *Looks at my trainer ID* Danny. I have had this one for a while because he rather dislikes new trainers and won't stay in its pokeball for them."
    "Well I don't care," I said to the Professor, "I'll have him anyway." Professor Oak gave me the pokeball and I instantly let Torchic out and it was on my shoulder rubbing its warm body against my neck. "Well..." said Professor Oak, "I guess it sees your potential as a trainer." I positively beamed at the others from getting praise from my pokemon and the Professor at the same time. I waited patiently for the others to choose their first ever Pocket Monster.

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    Name: R. Duque [People call me Duke, so I think is my nickname, so...]

Name: Duke
    Starter: Omanyte [non-shiny]
    Pkmn Nickname: Omanyte [None]
    Looks: "Brock" green hair and eyes (closed), white, "Brawly" outfit, jeans belt for 6 pkmn and dark-green brief case [Is me, true]

I opened the door and saw the game maker and the five with something in the face, then the game maker said "You're late!", and I said "NO!", and he "Yes!", and I said "But I think I can go right now, they must be reaching the Virtual Reality...", and he said "No!", and I "YES!", I took that 'mask' and he said "No!" and of course I don't listened him and putted that thing in my face.
    I woke up... but I couldn't wake up! I was at the water! I swam to the bottom, and then a guy said "Hi! Can I help you!". He helped me and I said "What's your name?", he said "Christopher, Christopher Tal Kenta! But people call me Chris!", I said Thank you Chris. Then some voice said "Chris! This computer is with some virus!!!". Chris said "Bye, I'll see what the professor need, see you soon!". He went to some building from where the voice came.
    I saw the others that were with the thing in the face asking a woman. They followed the woman to the same house Chris went. I said "WAIT A MINUTE! I'M IN THE TEST TOO!". But many people were running over the place. I said "So, I'll begin my own adventure alone!". But a little time after I went out from the city a rock avalanche was above my head. I fainted.
    I woke up and saw a white rock, like a shell, shaking. I take that rock and a jelly blue thing went out from it. It said "Omanyte!". It was living, it was a Pok?mon. I said "You're my first Pok?mon, right!?" The pok?mon said "Omanyte!" I was walking back to the town I was, when the woman that was talking with then said "Oh, you're some of the trainers I was searching for, right?!", and I said "Yes.", and she "so come with me NOW!", I followed the woman and when we reached the building, Chris appeared and said me "Oh! You're a trainer too!!! Come on!". He gave me some forms, I was photographed and received a Pok?mon Trainer License. And then the girl who helped Chris said him "But he has a Pok?mon, I don't know what Prof. Oak can do for him." Chris said me "Now, Professor Samuel is with some new trainers, wait a minute."
    -
    I don't speak English but I think you can understand...

Last edited:

BlastBurn

The Fire Expert
    Years
    Meanwhile back with Prof. Oak......
    I(Kevin) waited and watched as Danny received his first Pokemon. I desperatly wanted one but had no idea which one to choose. After Danny got his Torchic I stepped forward hearing Prof. Oaks "Whos next?" call.
    "I am next, and I am not sure what type of Pokemon I would like. I like fire types though..." I said.
    "Well then, I will give you one of my favorite fire type Pokemon!" Prof. Oak said. Prof. Oak pulled out a Pokeball and threw it into the air. Out came a Red Lizard looking Pokemon with a small flame on its tail.
    "This is a Charmander. It seems small put packs quite a punch! It takes a powerful trainer to control this Pokemon when it evolves though. I seen people who couldnt control Charizards power.(Prof. Oak points to a picture of his friend Ash as he says this.) Do you think you can handle it?" He said.
    "I think I can! I will try my best!" I said as I waved bye to Prof. Oak and headed out the room to meet up with Danny. My shoulder brush against the next trainer there to receive his Pokemon. "Sorry, exuse me." I said.
    I said Hi to Danny as I met him in the main room of the lab and I continued to observe Charmander. Then one of Prof. Oaks helpers came up to me with a Red Gameboy looking thing.
    "This is a Pokedex." The scientist said. "I would like you to have one to help with your adventure."
    "Wow thanks!" I said. The first thing I did was scan Charmander with it. I listened to the Pokedex give a description about my Charmander, and it also said the same thing Prof. Oak said about Charmanders higher evolutions being dangerously hard to control unless its trainer is a powerful trainer with all the badges. How dangerous can it be...I thought. This is just a game right? But I, and all the others, would soon find out as long as we were in the game with these helmets, it would be very dangerous.......I walked out of the lab with my Trainer license, pokedex, and Pokeball with Charmander inside it. This is sure going to be a great adventure....

Years
    OOC: Umm Duke R? You can't just start your own adventure by yourself. You can keep what you posted there but when we get outside you meet up with us to join us OK?

IC: "Hey Kevin! What Pokemon did you get?" I asked eagerly. He showed me his Charmander and I thought it looked awesome. I released my Torchic and commented on how well Professor Oak had looked after them both. "This is awesome! We both got fire pokemon so they must be the best type!" I picked up Torchic and started to throw him in the air but he didn't really like that so he used scratch which left a cut on my hands that stinged a little. I didn't mind so I put him on my shoulder gently where he stayed.

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    Yeah, I was thinking in go alone, and you find me faaar away, in Saffron, but I think this is more cool and smart ...

P.S.: Is exactly because this that I dislike Torchics ... When they don't like something, they attack!!! Defective chicks ... ...

But where are Will, Sanryuu and Era??? (???)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back