• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Volcano Version

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
    Years
    Aweshome screens I like em keep up the good work u've come a long way are u makin overworlds.

Magnetic_Hacker

Polish RomHacker ;]
    Years
    Ok. Another screen.
    Pokemon Volcano Version

This scrren have a glitch, but in game is Ok :]

jojotjuh

I'LL PULVERIZE YOU!!!
    Years
    wow this really looks nice :)
    but i dont see the glitch in your last screenie ??? :) ah i see... the grass tile when the boy stands in...

no big deal... dont worry :) i like it! all about the game i like!

Magnetic_Hacker

Polish RomHacker ;]
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Can i just make a suggestion if your gonna make a hack don't just change the map and that change the sprites period.

I know that. I changing, scrypts, and setlflags...

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Ok i wanna try and help out with sprites, would you possibly help with my hack i need all the hacking help i can get heh.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    dude cool screenshot and one more thing change the wild pokemon plz

Back