• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Volcano Version

Years
    Woah... This hack... Is definately 5 stars+... I mean it looks completely awesome. Finally a hack that cover all aspects instead of lowsy map editing. This is looking almost as good as Alexandrite.. I need to work harder... I only have 541 more tiles to make on Alexandrite.. So blah XD

Btw if you want me to design your titlescreen I will.. But you'll have to make the tilemap and insert it. tilemaps take too long to draw and I dont have that much time.

Magnetic_Hacker

Polish RomHacker ;]
    Years
    mewthree9000 said:
    Woah... This hack... Is definately 5 stars+... I mean it looks completely awesome. Finally a hack that cover all aspects instead of lowsy map editing. This is looking almost as good as Alexandrite.. I need to work harder... I only have 541 more tiles to make on Alexandrite.. So blah XD

Btw if you want me to design your titlescreen I will.. But you'll have to make the tilemap and insert it. tilemaps take too long to draw and I dont have that much time.

Yay ^^.
    Thx for comments mewthree. If you have time, design this. Thanks ;]
    Next screens Tomorrow.

Sorry for my bad english ^_^"

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    how you do that?

Magnetic_Hacker said:
    Here. Next Two screns.
    Region ? Hoenn

Pokemon Volcano Version

Pokemon Volcano Version

how do you make the snorlax or any sprite able to battle? do you need hex?

oh yeah and the hak looks awesome!!!

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    kk

kk , nice job, i have no idea how to use hex editor, i have lots of good idead n basic mapin skills but am nowhere near as good as you , if you could would you help me on lil bits of my hak , (if ure not busy with this one )

Magnetic_Hacker

Polish RomHacker ;]
    Years
    Umm...I'm add event witch Entei. When we go to this Pokemon, they run ^_^. Tomorrow I give screen's xD

Ps: I add Prof. Elm, Yellow, and Gold to Stroryline.

[PL]Magnetic

Magnetic_Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Ok. I have news.

Magnetic_Hacker its me XD
    Same hacker change my passrord and change email, so I must register new account...

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Ok,when will you post some screenies?
    If you ned help PM me or talk to me on msn

Back