• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Volt

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    Hey guys, I'm making a Pokemon ROM Hack called Pokemon Volt. The story takes place in the new Shiko region. I just started creating it, but it should have a revamped map, story, and starter pokemon.

I'll give out the story, so tell me if you like it. Also please don't steal the story, as I will use it for my hack.

The story begins in the Shiko Region in the little town called Klinge Town. The Hero runs into his best friend and next door neighbor. Your best friend tells you that the Town Outcast Spencer is outside of town talking to himself again. You decide to investigate and find Spencer, talking to himself just like your friend said. Spencer sees the Hero and runs back to town, leaving his pack behind. The Hero decides to look in the pack and finds Three Pokeballs like he had seen on TV. Then all of the sudden, a crook comes up to the Hero and tries to rob him. Like on TV, the Hero chooses one of the three Pokeballs in the Old Man's pack and throws it, and a Pokemon appears. The Crook doesn't have a Pokemon, so he must battle your Pokemon himself. (A.K.A This is where you get to attack an actual person with a pokemon! I'm not exactly sure if you can do this, but I'll see if I can.) After defeating the Crook with the pokemon you've chosen, you decide to bring the pack back to Spencer. You go inside his house (which is forbidden by your mom) and bring the pack back to him. Your friend follows you in wondering why you came into Spencer's house. Spencer reveals that he is a Pokemon expert and wishes to be the first to record about the Pokemon in Shiko. He then asks you and your friend if you could both travel through Shiko and record your findings on Pokemon in the Pokedex he gives you along with the Pokemon you used to defeat the Crook. Your friend also obtains a Pokemon and the adventure begins.

Now lets fast-forward to Team Rocket. Team Rocket believes all their problems have come from the young brat named Ash 10 or so years ago. They decide to create a Time Machine that will send them back in time to Kanto where Giovanni was defeated by Ash in the Silph Co. Will anybody be able to stop Team Rocket this time?

I was also thinking that after you defeat the Elite Four and Champion in Shiko, you would be able to reactivate the Time Machine and obtain the 8 badges in Kanto and defeat Kanto's Elite Four and Champion.

I intend to do all of the mapping myself, but I definantly will need some help with scripting, as that is my main weakness in hacking. I could also use some help with the graphics, since I'm not much a master of that myself.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
    Back