• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Warps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    PCman2 said:
    i mite b able to help you with the title screen XD
    just tell me what need changing and I'll try and do it

PCman2
    I'll PM you about it sometime. ^_^

And nothing to report right now, I was doing sprite comics :P I will do some hacking tomorrow I think ^_^

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Well, I did some work on the first Gym (not norman's gym, roxanne's XD) And I'm quite happy with it ^_^
    Pokemon Warps
    Pokemon Warps

Misty has a Horsea, Staryu and Starmie ^_^ So, like it?

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks ^_^ I'll just do Misty's overworld sprites and then Ill post it again with the people on it ^_^

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    *squints eyes at munna's message* this....hack......looks.....oh i see it now thanks ^_^ lol the text colour blends in with the pokelink background XD

~Newten5

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    This hack is really looking great!

That reminds me, I really oughta work on my hack... =/

-Supa Kitsune

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Newten5 said:
    Well, I did some work on the first Gym (not norman's gym, roxanne's XD) And I'm quite happy with it ^_^
    Pokemon Warps
    Pokemon Warps

Misty has a Horsea, Staryu and Starmie ^_^ So, like it?

~Newten5

Wow Newten those new pics look awesome. I assume the right one is the new Pacificlog Town right?

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    MysticTrunks said:
    I assume the right one is the new Pacificlog Town right?
    That's Misty's GYM. I used the pacificlog tileset ^_^

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    MysticTrunks said:
    Wow Newten those new pics look awesome. I assume the right one is the new Pacificlog Town right?

WHEN DID YOU COME BACK!!!!!!!!

back on topic:whats new Newten??

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Nothing new, I tried combining a fire red rom and an emerald rom to get both games in one, but all the pointers and offsets are mixed up O_o But if I fix it, I could make Pokemon Warps a truely awesome hack XD But fixing it is hard..... :P

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    No, I mean that IS Misty's gym, the pic on the left XD That's why its so small and there's no houses, cause its the inside of a Gym! XD Man, you crack me up MT ^_^

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Newten5 said:
    Nothing new, I tried combining a fire red rom and an emerald rom to get both games in one, but all the pointers and offsets are mixed up O_o But if I fix it, I could make Pokemon Warps a truely awesome hack XD But fixing it is hard..... :P

~Newten5

That would make the game awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back