• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Wars: The Alpha OOC/SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
    Darn it! It's not my fault that I had to do some errands and miss my chance D: And this was really interesting too... :(

Plus, Magby is one of my favorites....

CTFx

The End has Finally Begun
    Years
    To Everyone: This isnt dead, post your next post please, or else it will die

Koroc and runner, let this be a warning. You need to post, or you will be kicked off, understand?

EDIT: pumpkinziggy, you can post now

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Sorry, this week has been a testing week for me, I haven't even been able to post in my own RP. But tomorrow is Friday so I'll be catching up on everything.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    @ CTFx & GUMMY: haha, i don't need to do psats no more, but i should really start to think about filling out my college apps :\

New Trainer Card to show his gender (i was bored)

EDIT: I figure that if I hid the Pokemon Info you might not see it, so I un-hid it

Name: Cafú
    Enhanced: Yes
    Type: Leaf
    Ability: Overgrow
    Nature: Hasty
    Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed
    Shiny: No

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Koroc has been gone for a while. Also, if both of those people don't come back.. would there be an open spot?

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
    I just have a question. For the gym leader guy, to we go one-on-one or do we have to defeat both his Pokémon?

Last edited:

Papa_Squat

Roleplay Guru
    Years
    Name: Timothy (Timmy) Erickson
    Appearance:
    For his age, Timothy is quite small, both in height and weight. He stands barely five feet tall and weighs in under 85 pounds. To all outward scrutiny, he would pass for a child several years younger. Timmy has blonde, straight hair, cut in a manner that suggests that his barber placed a bowl upside-down on his head and trimmed everything around it. His eyes are a clear, bright blue and his cheeks are a rosy red, which enhances his youthful appearance.
    Timmy always wears the uniform issued, and required, by his charter school: a navy blue suit coat, buttoned with little brass buttons over a white shirt. He wears navy blue slacks and black dress shoes to match. The one thing that Timmy can truly call his own is a small, silver pocketwatch bought for him by his father before he was sent off to school. It is embossed with twining rose patterns and exotic pokemon encircle it's face.

Personality: Despite his youthful appearance, Timmy posesses intelligence beyond his age level, but he is too timid to show it. When it comes to action, he retreats into himself and attempts to hide from the world. Never having had any siblings, Timmy is terribly shy and an insufferable inrovert, but grows deeply attached to anyone or anything which he allows himself to get close to (emotionally).
    Timmy spends most of his free time alone in his bedroom, just thinking. He is an incurable daydreamer and often dreams of becoming a pokemon master, like the legendary Ash Ketchem, but has never seriously considered the possibility, because being a pokemon trainer is what brave and quick-thinking kids do. Timmy doesn't see himself as either.

Brief History:
    There is not much to say about Timothy's past. He grew up as an only child in a well-to-do household where he was raised by his parents who, while they clearly loved their son, never quite had enough time to do what Timmy thought of as "parent things". Every time he saw those cartoons on TV in which the mother and father read their children bedtime stories, or tuck them into bed, Timmy felt an empty space inside him that he desperately wanted to be filled. Over the years, Timmy had learned to supress this longing, but he was still unprepared with his parent's decision to send him away. When he turned eight years old, his parents took him aside and told him that it would be easier on the family if he went away to school in another region. They tried to make the transition seem like an exciting adventure, but he knew enough to realize that his parents were just looking for more freedom to pursue their respective careers. He didn't protest the arrangement, but things were never the same between Timmy and his parents again.

From the first day at his "prestigious" charter school, Timmy was teased for his size. He became even more of a target because of his timid nature and inability to defend himself, either verbally or physically. He found ways to endure it however, but in later years he would never have fond memories of the place. So it was merely with curiosity that he took in the news that his parents were no longer sending the money necessary to keep him in school. In time, he was removed from his studies and told that he was being sent home... but he never got there...

Other: Timmy loves to create adventures in his head to help him to escape from the cold, unyeilding reality of his life. He likes to imagine that he is brave and capable of performing great deeds, but in his heart he knows that he does not have the courage to live out his dreams.

If there is one thing that he dislikes above all, it is lies. He can put up with people being condescending, indifferent, or even cruel towards him, but if he discovers that they have lied to him, he finds it difficult to ever trust them again.

Preferred Starter: I guess I get squirtle? That makes me happy because squirtle is awesome :D

RP Sample: allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=33628 (my post is the 6th one down. My username is Peelz. Unfortunately this RP never got off the ground.)

Trainer Card: Haven't made one yet, but will post one up soon.

EDIT: Codeword: potato. I swear I read the instructions before, I just forgot to add this in.

Last edited:

Papa_Squat

Roleplay Guru
    Years
    Thanks man. I am new to this particular site, so I didn't have any local samples to show, but hopefully this RP will remedy that :)

And I should be able to get my first post up later today. I'll include the first chapter as a flashback mm'kay?

Papa_Squat

Roleplay Guru
    Years
    Ok, I've got a quick question. Are all of our characters in the same story or are we each acting out are own story in parallel worlds? What I mean is, can I hypothetically go into the pokemon center right now and strike up a conversation with the other PC's?

If we are all in this together, this brings up another question. Are we each supposed to beat the Gym leader one after another? If, after we beat him, he is able to take on the next trainer at full strength, how is our mission fulfilled? And say we chose to kill him (as the intro says we can). What would the other trainers do then?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back