• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Wars: The Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTFx

The End has Finally Begun
    Years
    Welcome to the Pokemon Wars, A new Saga created by CTF.
    Chapters:
    I : The Alpha

You must sign up in the OOC Thread!

!!NEWS FLASHES!!

Spoiler:

Plot: Teams of the Pokemon World have enthralled terror in even the most powerful of trainers. Citizens wanted someone to do something, and so the Government of the World of Pokemon was created, and a political man and master trainer was made President, named Thomas L. Smith. He was a smart, wise, and balanced man...or thats what everyone thought. With the Governments new laws, it took up a stable Republican Government. It banned all current teams, Team Rocket, Aqua, Galactic. They were all disbanded, and new ones were not able to get off the ground. Through this, people rejoiced and lived their happy lives. However, these laws did not wipe evil people off of the face of the Earth, so one brave soul created The Underground, a secret society of Thieves and Highwaymen. This group terrorized much of Sinnoh and Hoenn. The Government took an extreme action, and decided to end all evil there. They decided this action would strike fear into future groups. They slaughtered them all. One by one, the entire Underground was massacred. Some people were happy, most were angry. The great and virtuous man they had come to love had issued a great massacre to shake the ages. People began to protest this insanity, so the Government decided to pass a series of strict laws and curfews. These forbade any kind of disrespect to the Government, and especially the president. They began to train vicious and deadly Pokemon to enforce these laws. Gym leaders would oversee these beatings and punishments. This shut most people up...

But, some extremists banded together in Kanto, and decided to wage a full out war against the Government. There was total anarchy. There was blood shed, on Humans and on Pokemon. The Government call it the Extremist Uprising. And it was the start of the destruction of the world.

Your Role: You have been targeted by the Rebellion Army of Kanto (RAoK). They mean to create a "Omega Force" from a group of children and teenagers. When they select you, there is no going back. They will give you enhanced Pokemon, then send you out. You will start a path of destruction, moving up through Pallet, destroying everyone. They plan for you to go and attack PWG (Pokemon World Government) HQ in Kanto, to stop the Governments reign on
    Kanto. Now, you can either choose to kill them all, or spare them, it is your choice.

Setting: Kanto

Rules: OOC Thread

Starting Pokemon: (All will start out as Lvl 6)
    Bulbasaur
    Enhanced: Yes
    Type: Leaf
    Ability: Overgrow
    Nature: Hasty
    Attacks: Tackle, Growl
    Shiny Chance: 5%

Charmander
    Type: Fire
    Ability: Blaze
    Nature: Brave
    Attacks: Scratch, Growl

Squirtle
    Type: Water
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Impish
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip

Advanced Starters (S-U's must be above average)
    Magby
    Type: Fire
    Ability: Flame Body
    Nature: Adamant
    Attacks: Smog, Leer

Shinx
    Type: Electric
    Ability: Intimidate
    Nature: Naughty
    Attacks: Tackle, Leer

Glameow

Type: Normal
    Ability: Own Tempo
    Nature: Lonely
    Attacks: Fake-Out, Scratch

Additional Info:
    Enhanced Pokemon: Everything will stay the same as far as moves, abilites, and that stuff goes. An enhanced Pokemon is tougher, faster, stronger, and more agile than the regular Pokemon. These Pokemon usually have a unstable personality as a side affect though. Also, the shiny rate goes up.

Shiny Chance: This is your chance out of 100 to get a shiny Pokemon. At the end of each post when you catch a Pokemon, if it is enhanced, then put 5 #s in Parenthesis at the end of each post. If its just a regular Pokemon, then just put 1. If I roll the die, and it lands on your number, than congrats, it is shiny. If you don't do this, then its not possible for your Pokemon to be shiny.

Gender Rate: I will roll a die, if it is below the percentage number, its a boy, if it is above, than it is a girl. Note that all rolls are random, and are not favoritism.

Sprites: Sprites will be from D/P.

Last edited:

CTFx

Years
    Chapter 1: Kidnapped!
    1-2 Posts
    Plot: You were out on a daytime stroll. Or you could be somewhere else. Suddenly a sack engulfs your body, you are locked in, and tossed around. You feel a hard hit as you are tossed in the back of a truck. The rumble of the car goes on for hours. You throat is dry from screaming, and your eyes are dried from crying. Hours pass, and the rumbling stops. You are picked up and taken down a multitude of stairs. You are thrown out of the sack. Other kids are around you, scared, crying. Merciless henchmen, and Angry Ladies cover the walls, staring at fresh meat. They start handing out Poke balls. You are dragged into a Colosseum, where there is a Small audience. There is a man, you cannot see him, but he is in a throne. Ten other people are scattered in random places. They all wear the same uniform. There is one man in the middle of the ring. He waves a flag. You can finally see there is a kid across from you. The flag-man says "Release the Pokemon, and Battle." You don't know much, but you have a gut feeling that you NEED to win this.
    Your Role: You will describe the kidnapping and the battle. You could be facing anyone, with any (basic) pokemon. You decide your fate.

Setting: Unknown Collosieum
    Wild Pokemon: -None-
    Set Trainers (Gym Leaders, Government Loyalists, Enforcers (Police))
    -None-

Isabella

Scarred
    Years
    Vivian's Beginning

Stepping out of her house, Vivian ventured forth into the tall grass of the wild. She was bent on finding one thing, and one thing only. Her thoughts were interrupted as she was tackled to the ground. The moist object now attacking her face told her that this was what she was looking for. Vivian began to giggle and gently pushed the Poochyena off of her. She stood up and brushed herself off, grinning. She waved a stick in front of the Poochyena's face, causing it to pant excitedly. Vivian tossed the stick as far as her frail arms could, watching the Poochyena chase after it. She smirked as she watched its shiny grey coat flow in the light breeze, sighing happily.

The Poochyena soon came back with the stick in its mouth, its tail wagging profusely. Vivian bent down to take the stick from the Poochyena's mouth, but as she descended, the Poochyena noticed two mysterious figures behind Vivian, and began to bark loudly. Vivian's eyes widened in alarm, staring at the Poochyena. "What's wrong?" she asked the Poochyena, but the best the Poochyena could do was bark to warn her of the danger. As Vivian stood to ponder what could've caused the Poochyena to start barking, her face and body were engulfed in darkness.

Vivian let out a bloodcurdling scream as she was thrown over one of the figures' shoulders, beginning to pound and kick at anything solid she could reach. As she punched and kicked all around, she realized there were no openings anymore. They must've closed the bag. "Let me out of here!" she screamed, only earning a grunt from the figure whose shoulder she occupied. "This one's a feisty one," she heard the other figure say. "Don't worry, she won't be going anywhere." Vivian suddenly felt a sharp pain in her back as it collided with metal. As she tried to snake her way out of the predicament she was in, her head collided with metal as well. She yelped in pain as she felt the ground begin to rumble and start moving, and that's when it hit her, she must be in the bed of a truck.

Tears began to overflow from Vivian's eyes, finally coming to the realization that she was being kidnapped. She had only ever seen kidnappings on television but, now that she was experiencing it herself, she knew how the characters felt. The truck drive seemed to last forever, Vivian's crying ceasing only minutes after it had started. She didn't have the energy to cry or scream anymore, as the air in the sack was decreasing by the second. As the truck came to a halt, so did Vivian's thoughts, her body soon being picked up once again by an unknown person. She was carried into a building, as she could tell from the creaky front doors, and she could feel herself being carried down multiple flights of stairs.

The sack was soon opened, and Vivian fell out of the sack, her collision with the floor endured by her back for the second time. Her scream of pain echoed through the room. Vivian regained herself, blinking a few times to adjust to the sudden light, and looked around. Many other kids, around her age, were in the same room. Befuddled looks lay on their faces, and something told Vivian that they didn't know why they were here either.

Where am I?

(Part 2 coming soon. Any problems with it, just let me know.)

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    Rocke - Chapter 1: Kidnapped, Part 1

Chapter 1: Kidnapped!

There was grown man on a swing in the playground of Virdian City Public Elementary School. He was really tall (about 6'06"), and looked in his mid-thirties. He was wearing a long black coat with no shirt underneath (showing his amazingly buff physique), and long dark grey pants with black dress shoes. His was hair purple and wavy, and flowed past his shoulder, he was a soldier of RAoK, and was listening to his next given assignment through a radio walkie-talkie conversation:

"His name is Valtencir Gomez; people in Viridian usually refer to him as 'Rocke', a childhood nickname apparently, some other people refer to him as 'Zombie', dead man walking. All we really know about him are three critical facts…

… #1: he hates the government and revolts in Downtown asking people to rise against them…

… #2, at age 13 he got kicked out of Pokemon Trainers School by the local enforcer of Viridian City, and at 15 he was put in jail for 1 whole year after disobeying government curfew rules. Later he was warned that if he was ever to be seen with a pokemon in his possession, he would be publicly beheaded. And most important of all…

… #3, for the people in Viridian, any type of contact with this kid means trouble, and people avoid him at all costs. HE WON'T BE MISSED BY ANYONE...

… He is 17 years old with a beat up and built physique… I daresay, the perfect candidate for RAoK… you heard that J? you must NOT mess this up."

"Don't worry sir, I've got this… over and out"

Rocke the mentioned guy above was… hard to find. Downtown was a fairly large part of Viridian, and it wasn't easy finding someone specific if you didn't contact them before, but for J, this mission was something he couldn't mess up.

He threw a pokeball in front of him and after an explosion of white light…

"Alakazam!" The Alakazam then reached towards her master's forehead, closing her eyes and receiving the mental picture of what the kid should look like, all of a sudden her spoon bent EAST toward Downtown as expected, it would be hard to catch him at day, but now he had found him.

3 hours later the day turned to night, and J finally got up to look for the kid. 20 min after that he had come close enough to see him, under a bridge, lighting a fire to keep warm, but a wild Pikachu with a scar over his eye came forth hissing and sparking at him, making the kid give up the source of heat.

While walking away from the bridge Rocke began to mumble to himself: "It's freakin' cold in this place… what the hell? The weather's awful, I'll just go to my pad I guess", but not far away from him, J had different plans in store, "Kid, you are sooo gonna thank me for this… (To Alakazam) Hypnosis"

"What the? …" all of a sudden feeling drowsy, Rocke lost strength on his legs, and fell to the floor with a thump

Part 2 will be here tomorrow (or later today i guess) after more people post

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Chapter One: Forced Destiny (Part I)

In a rather large living room sat Simon on a large, white sofa watching an interesting music video. The teen's hair seemed to be alive with motion although there was no wind in the house, and for some reason, the boy was wearing his signature sunglasses indoors. He extended a slim hand to the bag of chips sitting on a nearby table, ravaging its contents for any remaining crumbs. Sadly, it seemed he had finally finished his favorite brand of corn chips. With a deep sigh, the slender teen lay back in the sofa, grabbed a fancy remote and began flicking through the channels. He stopped to glance at his watch, which showed that it was still pretty early and he wasn't due to leave for another hour. He was anticipating the fashion show he had been invited to participate in.

Suddenly he heard the door open and shut loudly and he quickly glanced at his watch again. Both his parents were out and weren't due to come home for at least four more hours. Simon had no siblings or relatives with a key to his house, so the intruders must have been his parents.

"I hope you guys bought more chips!" the teen called out. Only after he didn't get answer did he get up from the sofa and rounded the hallway.

Simon was fast, but not fast enough to react to the things that were about to happen. Simon stood face to face with several dark figures and one of them quickly revealed a large sack and draped it over the young man. Simon was instantly flipped upside down and stuffed completely in the bag. The kidnappers were obviously in a rush as they bumped Simon into various household items as they dashed out the house. The corner of the table was the last thing he hit and it left a throbbing bruise on his left shoulder. Before he could protest, the sack was tossed into the air and landed hard on something metallic.

The familiar sound of an engine starting filled Simon's frantic ears and he realized that he was in a truck of some sort. Simon screamed and cried for help, something he very rarely did. But this was a very different situation and he had to get help whether he liked it or not. The drive seemed to last hours and Simon was simply amazed that he didn't die from suffocation. The vehicle came to an abrupt stop, sending the young man's body forward. Simon attempted to shout again but found his voice very hoarse. It really wasn't a surprise to him as he had been screaming for the past few hours.

The back door swung open and a pair of very muscular arms gripped the sack and effortlessly picked it up. As if contained potatoes, the man carelessly carried the sack down a multitude of stairs, continuously bumping Simon's head against the word. The teen silently cursed to himself and swore that these people would pay dearly for this. A sudden thought rushed to him and he glanced at his watch. Several hours certainly did pass and he was sure he missed the fashion show. Oh yeah, these guys were definitely going to pay.

Unexpectedly the sack was turned upside-down and Simon fell hard on a marble floor. The teen observed his surroundings with great detail and his jaw dropped in horror. Apparently he wasn't the only one to be kidnapped recently, and many kids of various ages were scattered around the room, most crying for their mothers. Guarding all exits were men and women with expressionless faces. Like a wave, each one of them moved forward in unison and shoved random pokeballs into each person's hand. Simon dared not to protest, as he had a gut feeling these people would feel little remorse in killing him. Before he even had a chance to look at what Pokemon was inside the red and white sphere, a large, hairy hand gripped his shoulder and lifted him off the ground. The guard was ushering him in some unknown direction.

Before he knew it, Simon found himself in the middle of some kind of coliseum. His eyes darted from place to plane— from the distant figure sitting on a throne, to a man waving a flag, to an equally frightened girl on the opposite side of the field.

"Release the Pokemon and battle!" ordered the man with the flag before quickly stepping out of the way. Simon glanced at the girl— who looked no older then ten— and then at the balls in both their hands. He understood instantly that they were being tested and their fates were going to be decided by the outcome of the battle. As selfish as it sounds, Simon couldn't care less about the little girl, as long as he survived this entire ordeal.

CTFx

Years
    Isabella: Very Nice! I feel bad for the Poochyena, it will miss it's master. :(
    Drunk: I already told you about Scripting, but other than that its good.
    Gummy: Awesome Detail! You described his reactions pretty much perfectly.

Everyone: Remember at the next post (battle post) to put 5 numbers at the bottom of the post in parenthisis so I can see if your Pokemon is shiney or not.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    Chapter 1: Kidnapped, Part 2

(Ooc: my bad about the scripting, i'll edit it out)

Slowly regaining consciousness, Rocke immediately felt at danger, and decided to analyze the situation as thoroughly as possible,

<Where am I? … I know for a fact I'm inside a vehicle, most likely a truck due to the metal bodywork underneath me being large enough to fit me lying on my side. Also, I can obviously feel this thing moving and bumping against the ground, which means we aren't in a paved street anymore. Let's see, I can't move because both of my hands are tied at my back, and apparently they're also tied to my ankles> He thought as he tried to unbend his swollen knees from the pressure. <I have a bag over me so that means they don't want me to see where they're taking me… if that wasn't obvious enough already, and…>

All of a sudden the truck stopped making him roll to the other side of the truck bruising his knees and hitting his head "Damn!"

"Stop crying and get down here" at the same time he heard this voice he felt a strong hand grab hold of the rope that kept his arms and legs bound to his back, pulling him out of the truck and letting him fall to the ground

"GOD THAT HURT! … Why would you do that?!"

Without a reply, the man cut the rope and unbound his feet, leaving only his arms tied, "Walk" he said.

After walking about ten steps, he opened a door, and went into a corridor with a multitude of stairs going down then bending down to be at the same height level as Rocke, the man whispered into his ear: "I really don't feel like carrying you… hope you don't put this against me."

"What? …" as Rocke was about to ask what was going on, he felt a huge hand touch his back before pushing him down the stairs. "Aaaaaahhhhh… Uff!" Rocke was able to keep his balance and run down the first staircase, but then hit a wall leaving him almost unconscious. Then he felt the same hand pull him from the shirt, and push him down another staircase in an opposite direction, "… Uff!" The same thing happened, except this time Rocke fell down upon hitting the wall, and rolled down a third staircase, which upon hitting the last stair gashed his right eyebrow, which started bleeding profusely.

As J (the man in charge of Rocke's kidnapping) finished going down the third staircase, he sighed at the sight and said: "At least you made my job easier…" carrying him and taking him down the last staircase…

He then felt the man drop him in a room with marble floors, and take off the bag covering him to untie his arms. "Ha. THAT'S gonna leave a mark" Said J looking at the cut up eyebrow.

"…" <What in the world just…>

"Come on, don't be like that." He heard the voice of the man again, "We might even become friends after this" After saying that J started to leave…

"Wait…!" After taking a short glance at the man who kidnapped him, he said: "If I ever see you again, I'll kill you"

"No. If you EVER see me again, you'll thank me from the moment we met."

"HEY YOU! Get up", he heard someone yell from afar, after refusing to get up he felt another guy picking him up from the arm, and pushing him towards a line of other 16 and 17 year olds. Looking from side to side, he noticed they were not the only ones there, there were a lot more people besides them, <Some of them look like they're 9 or 10! What's going on?!> he thought. As the line started to walk forward, he noticed that the kids were given a pokeball from one of the henchmen "Here, here" is all he heard

"Here!", a voice exclaimed while shoving a pokeball into Rocke's chest. Then grabbing the pokeball, "What?!" as he said interrogated the action, he got pushed inside what looked like "A COLISEUM! … Where the hell am I?!

Another henchman then grabbed on to both him and another trainer. The other trainer was tall, blond with sky blue eyes, and shaggy hair. <Seriously?! … this guy looks like a total douche!> the second henchman then interrupted Rocke's daydreaming by stating "This is a battle you guys DON'T want to lose, now fight until there is a winner!"

Looking up and seeing the other trainer with the same confused face as him, "Ummm… GO!", as they both threw their respective pokeballs, out came a Bulbasaur, and a Snorunt

<Damn… already looking bad> thought Rocke when he noticed the type disadvantage, then facing up he saw the other guy gain newfound confidence, and started laughing at Rocke's misfortune. Irritated, Rocke exclaimed: "Seriously, COULD YOU BE ANY MORE OF A DOUCHE!

Appalled by the exclamation, the other trainer started: "I'll show you, wait until you see my true skills as a trainer!" While he was daydreaming and saying this, Rocke yelled out: "Hurry up Bulbasaur, Tackle that imp" Bulbasaur charged full on at Snorunt making a big impact. "Nice, a critical hit!"

Even MORE frustrated, the other trainer yelled out: "Come on Snorunt, attack!" Not knowing exactly what his trainer wanted though, the Snorunt used Leer.

<He has no clue of what he's doing> "Quick Bulbasaur, use another Tackle!" Bulbasaur connected one more time. The other trainer exclaimed, "Now Snorunt, use an attack like Ice Punch or something!" Clearly frustrated at the incompetence of its trainer, the Snorunt glared at the guy. "Hurry up Bulbasaur, while it's looking away connect once more with Tackle!", "Bul…BA!" <This is too easy> thought Rocke.

The other trainer, on the verge of crying due to frustration started yelling out names of attacks that he knew of to see if the Snorunt would be able to connect with one, "Gah! TACKLE! BLIZZARD!, ICE BEAM!" Again Snorunt didn't understand a thing.

"Come on, Bulbasaur! Let's end this fast! Go with another Tackle!", but as Bulbasaur charged for it's third tackle… "POWDER SNOW!"

Snorunt, upon hearing a command he understood, used a powerful chilling gust that hit Bulbasaur head on. "Bul… ba… saaaur…" The Bulbasaur had obviously gotten hit hard, and might've not been able to take another hit.

Surprised, Rocke told his pokemon: "DAMN, that was a strong hit, guess we're gonna have to rely on your Speed Bulbasaur, because as that one guy said, this is a battle we DON'T want to lose" Upon hearing the determined words of its trainer, Bulbasaur struggled back up ready to fight again "Bulba!"

"Too bad your type is weak against mine!" He heard the other trainer say "Snorunt use Powder Snow again!" But this time… <What?! … Bulbasaur evaded the attack!... Nice> Thought Rocke, and then: "NOW, TACKLE WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!!!"…

"..."

" Snorunt is unable to battle, Rocke is declared the winner!"

Then looking up at the sits of the coliseum Rocke saw a dark figure sitting on what looked like a throne on a balcony, and next to him… Yes, it had to be, J whispering something to the other man's ear.

The numbers are from 1 - 100 right?
    (3, 9, 27, 33, 91)

Last edited:

CTFx

Years
    drunk: Nice battle! I like the way you show his thoughts.
    You received a Male Bulbasaur!
    Would you like to give this Pokemon a nickname?
    Rolling Die....[81]:Sorry! Your Pokemon is not shiny!
    Bulbasaur grew to level 7!
    Bulbasaur learned Leech Seed!

Last edited:

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
    Chapter 1- The First Bout

There was an ominous feeling in the air this morning. May didn't know why, but there was something weird about this day, and she didn't want to find out. But she would have to go outside sometime. Might as well get it over with, she figured. The brown-haired girl dashed out the front door, then Twinleaf Town, and finally entered route 201. It was strangely quiet. The Starly weren't chirping as much as usual, and the Bidoof appeared to lumber around, sticking to the shadows, as if they were bats, fearing the daylight as much as predators.
    Just as May was taking in this information, her vision was blocked by something, and, insanely fast, someone threw her into a bag. "What is this!?" She cried, pounding on the bag, but there was no answer. She continued to be carried, until she was thrown into a truck. Uncontrollably, she started screaming, crying for anyone that could help her, but still, no one replied. In fact, the exact opposite happened. Though she couldn't see the truck, she could feel it lurch and vibrate, and finally begin to move down the road. Frustrated, she began to wail, tears streaming down her cheeks as if there were no end to them. Right now, her sadness was bottomless, as were her loneliness and exasperation. All these emotions, mixed together, caused her to cry very loudly. At this moment, she didn't care whether someone replied or not, she just wanted something to happen.

And it did.

A few minutes later, she was thrown out of the sack and into a room with other kids in it. To avoid making a fool of herself, May just sat, quietly and cross-legged, until she was handed a red-and-white sphere.

Wait a minute... she had heard about these before. "Poké Balls," they were called, and they contained Pokémon most of the time. If they were empty, one could use them to capture Pokémon in the wild.

Suddenly, she was taken out of her trance and pulled, by the arm, into a room that looked like an arena of some sort. A voice echoed around the gouging, cave-like room. "Release the Pokémon and battle."

At that moment, May noticed another girl about her age standing across the rectangle in the ground from her. She, too, was holding a Poké Ball. May made the first move, pressing the button on her Poké Ball and releasing the creature inside. It was kitten-like, with a curly tail, huge ears, and a gray body. "Glameow," it mewed.

"So Glameow's your name..." May said to herself thoughtfully as she watched her opponent send out a Pokémon that looked like a flower bud. "Budew..." It yawned.

Somehow, instinct told May to command her Pokémon. She knew a bit about battling, luckily. "Glameow, Fake Out!"

The cat stalked Budew like prey, and leaped out at the Grass-type, shouting loudly. The Budew cowered for a moment, shaking with fear, as if to say, "You startled me!"

That gives us another turn, May thought. "Okay, now Scratch!"

Glameow raked its foe with a well-aimed paw, claws unsheathed.

"This is easy," it appeared to say, swishing its spiral tail and meowing at the Budew.

May heard the other girl say, "Budew, use Growth!"

The Grass-Poison type sighed, and gathered its energy into its core, seeming to gain power for special attacks.

May warned, "Watch out, Glameow. Use Scratch, again."

The large-eared Pokémon repeated its last move, opening its white muzzle and hissing fiercely. Budew tumbled backwards, and had a hard time getting to its feet again.

"Absorb!" May's opponent cried. Circles of light began to surround Glameow, and they moved ominously towards Budew. As they faded, Budew seemed to be strengthened.

"Go for another Scratch," May said calmly. She knew she would win.

Glameow ferociously jumped at Budew, then clawed its opponent. The Budew teetered, then fell to the floor.

"Budew has no energy left to battle. Glameow is the winner!"

Glameow grinned, meowing as if it were laughing with victory.

"Glameow, return," May told it, and held out the Poké Ball. Her friend disappeared in a beam of reddish light. To the Poké Ball, May said, "Good job." She then placed it in her pocket with a look of joy on her face. Little did she know that her adventure had just begun.

[Numbers: 64, 96, 33, 46, 12]

CTFx

Years
    pumpkinziggy: Looks like I made the right choice in letting you join, I cant wait to see more :D Oh, if you could change your Trainer Card to a Glameow that would be great!
    You received a Female Glameow!
    Would you like to give this Pokemon a name?
    Rolling Die....[92]:Sorry! You Pokemon not shiny!
    Glameow grew to Level 7!

Decibel

TEH SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    Total darkness.
    Jack didn't know how long he had been in the truck. It had all happened so suddenly. One minute, he had been walking home from the Pokemart, getting supplies for his mother, and the next, he was bundled up in a sack, and thrown in a truck. After what seemed like hours, the truck stopped. The door opened, and two sets of hands roughly pulled Jack out. The sack had been taken off him, but they had blindfolded him, so he still couldn't see.
    'Where are they taking me?' Jack wondered. What did these people want with him?
    The two men lead him down some stairs, not caring he whacked his head against the brick wall on the way down. Jack then heard a door open, and he was pushed through it. Then, all of a sudden, light entered Jack's eyes again. The blindfold had been taken off. His eyes adjusted to the light, and he saw what lay before him. Other kids, like him, were scattered around a very large room. Some were crying, others silent with fear. A man walked over to Jack, and handed him a red and white ball. He immediately recognised it as a Poke Ball, as his father used them while battling.
    'What do we do with these?' Jack wondered, as he was suddenly shoved into a room that looked like an arena of some sort. A loud voice boomed around the room.
    'Release the Pokemon and battle!' It was only then that Jack realised that there was a boy, slightly younger than him, staring at him from about 5 metres away.
    'What're you looking at?' Jack grumbled.
    'You're my battle opponent, idiot!' yelled the boy.
    'This guy has a serious attitude problem...' Jack thought, as he held the Poke Ball in front of him and pressed the button on the centre. As the Poke Ball opened, he caught the first glimpse of his new Pokemon. It was small and red, with a head that looked sort of like a cauliflower.
    'Magby, Magby!' it cried.
    'So your name is Magby now, is it?' said Jack, extremely focused on the battle that lay ahead of him. He saw that the Pokemon his opponent sent out was a small, mouse like Pokemon, that he immediately recognised as a Pikachu.
    'Magby, use Smog!' Jack shouted. He wanted to get this battle over and done with. The Pikachu was not ready for this sudden attack, and was caught right in the cloud of smoke made by Magby. Although it looked hurt, the Pikachu did not give up, and got back up again to continue fighting. But Jack was still on the attack.
    'Magby, use Smog again!' Jack's Pokemon immediately started to breathe smoke out of its mouth again. The Pikachu was again off guard after the last attack, and was hit directly in the face by the cloud. It was fell over again, but this time, it did not get up.
    'Pikachu has no energy left to battle. Magby is the winner!'
    'Magby, return!' shouted Jack, feeling very pleased with himself. The Magby disappeared into the Poke Ball. He then sat down in the corner of the massive room, watching the other kids battling. The boy he had just defeated was storming around the room, looking very angry.
    'Haha, poor sucker,' Jack said to himself, as he tried to think of a reason as to what these people wanted. He had no idea, but was determined to find out.

(Numbers: 65, 38, 21, 17, 84)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Simon tightened his grasp on the pokeball he held in his hand. The enormous crowd surrounding the field fell into an eerie silence as they waited for battle to start. Finally wiping away the last of her tears, the girl put on a false smile and tried to stand with dignity. Now that she had corrected her posture, Simon could see her short, brown hair, white sweater and long skirt. Then she held out the pokeball in her and pressed the middle button, sending out a stream of red light.

In the middle of the battlefield appeared a small, yellow mouse-like Pokemon. Its tail was shaped like a lightning bolt and its cheeks were a bright red. The Pikachu turned its head back and forth, obviously confused as to what was going on.

Simon did the same and pointed his pokeball to at the battlefield and released his Pokemon. What appeared was an orange lizard-like creature whose most defining feature flame burning vigorously at the end of its tail. Simon couldn't help but frown at the Charmander: he was really praying for a rock or ground type to make the match go much easier and faster.

Once again the crowd fell silent, but this time because they were waiting for someone to make the first move. Sweat dripped from Simon's brow and his opponent continuously batted the hair from her eyes. Both knew that the outcome of this battle would decide their fates.

"Pikachu, Thundershock!" the girl shouted in a squeaky voice. However, the yellow mouse hesitated a bit before charging up the receptors in its cheeks.

'He hasn't battled before,' Simon realized, hoping that that one fact would help them win the match.

"Charmander, move in for the Scratch!" Simon ordered and unlike its opponent, the Charmander immediately obeyed and rushed for the Pikachu. The lizard was mere feet away when the Pikachu finished charging and shot a bolt of electricity at rapidly approaching Charmander.

"Dodge it!" Simon cried, but was unfortunately too late. Charmander scurried to the side at the last minute, but the attack still caught its tail and traveled across the rest of its body. The small lizard collapsed in the dirt and for a second Simon believed the match was already over.

"Go finish it off!" cried the girl triumphantly. Pikachu didn't hesitate this time and crawled over to Charmander while charging up another Thundershock. Simon purposely waited for the Pikachu to draw closer as he had devised a small plan.

"Okay Charmander, Growl!" With incredible speed, the lizard jumped to its feet and let out a low rumbling noise from its snout. The Pikachu stopped dead in its tracks, gripped with feat. The electricity accumulating in its cheeks vanished in the blink of an eye.

"Scratch it, Charmander!" At such a close range, Charmander had no need to run and simple raised a menacing claw in the sky. It one quick swoop, the Charmander scratched across Pikachu's face, drawing lots of blood. The Pokemon immediately dropped.

"Pikachu! Pikachu please, get up!" the girl cried frantically, but her Pokemon never rose.

"And we have a winner!" declared the flagging man, point directly at Simon. Both trainers recalled their Pokemon as the crowd roared in cheers. Simon saw the girl being dragged away by a group of muscular men before turning his gaze to the pokeball in his hand.

"Well little guy, looks like we're in this thing together."

-----

62, 75, 79, 81, 90

CTFx

Years
    runner: bit of a short post, but pretty good anyways
    You received a Male Magby!
    Rolling Die....[67]:Sorry! Your Pokemon is not shiny!
    Magby grew to level 7!
    Magby learned Ember!

Gummy: Dark, man! Poor Pikachu and Girl...oh well!
    You received a Female Charmander!
    Rolling Die....[94]:Sorry! Your Pokemon is not shiny!
    Charmander grew to level 7!
    Charmander learned Ember!

Last edited:

CTFx

Years
    Chapter 2: Released
    1-2 Posts
    Plot: Winners are blindfolded. They and their new companion are transported to Pallet Town. The town looks different then before, much different. You and some undercover soldiers need to wipe out the Gym Leader here. Because nobody has Pokemon here, the Leader is weak. There are no Enforcers here, making your job much easier. While your at it, stock up on some items, they did give you 1000 credits to spend on stuff. Other than that, the winners relax and calm down from when they were kidnapped. Oh, and they are also bugged, any contact with former family or friends will not be tolerated.
    Your Role: Basically, what you need to do is take down the Gym Leader. You can team up with a KAoR Soldier, or go solo. After that, you can relax until the army mobilizes you again. Stop by the shop too, they have some pretty nice stuff.

Setting: Pallet Town
    Wild Pokemon: None
    Gym Leader:

Stewart, Normal Type
    Pokemon:
    Snubbull
    Level 3
    Ability: Intimidate
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Scary Face, Taunt
    Rattata
    Level 5
    Ability: Guts
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Taunt
    Rewards:
    TM12 (Taunt)
    Egg Certificate

POI(Places of Interest):
    GPHC(Government Pokemon Healing Center): Heal your Pokemon; most of the time they will let you heal Pokemon even if you are part of the enemy army
    PokeMart: Even PokeMarts are allowed to run in the Command Economy. Lucky you
    !
    Wares
    Potion - 100
    PokeBall - 150
    AutoInjector - 1000 (Can revive a Pokemon)
    CM01 - 500 (Created Move 01; Rush (Normal); Stronger version of Tackle)
    CM02 - 600 (Created Move 02; Feather Burst (Fly); Raises Pokemon's Evasiveness)
    Egg Man's House: Present a Egg Certificate to this Old Man, and he will give you a free egg with a rare Pokemon inside!

Note: Created Moves are only accesable to that kind of Pokemon. For example, only a Normal Type Pokemon can learn Rush. But, If your Pokemon is enhanced, than it can learn any move.

Last edited:

pumpkinziggy

Hunting for shiny Articuno
    Years
    May sighed. She was being blindfolded now, but something told her that it wasn't bad. After all, nothing had gone wrong when they had done this last time, right?

Still, she wasn't so sure. There were many things that could go wrong, but what was the use of being pessimistic? However, she still should be cautious...

This inner debate with herself was very tiring. She decided that she should just chill, and only panic if something bad happened. After all, this time, she had Lilly with her. If only she could send out Lilly now...

May felt herself being put into a truck, as usual. But this time, she didn't act wimpy. Patiently, she just sat there, letting the vibration and lurching scare her inside, but letting herself remain calm outside. But one thing first. Now where was Lilly's Poké Ball...?

Ah. There. She remembered now. She had put it on her belt earlier. But in this position, she couldn't quite press the button and send her Glameow out. So, she decided, she would just have to wait to release Lilly.

The ride was shorter this time. Finally, May was let out, and un-blindfolded. Absentmindedly, she held out her hand, and in it were a few coins. Interesting, she thought. She had never really had money of her own before. Well, she figured, this time, it was different, and she would make it work. Now if only she knew what to do with it.

May looked around for a shop or something. She turned her head right to left until she saw a building with a blue roof and the word "MART" in big letters near the door. There was no way that couldn't be a shop, unless someone just really liked decorating. But that was unlikely; after all, it was worth a try. By instinct, she began walking towards the apparently sliding door. She was correct, for it automatically slipped open when she stepped up to it.

What was inside surprised May the moment she saw it. There wasn't much stuff, but she hadn't seen any of it before. There were Poké Balls, purple-and-green bottles, and other things she couldn't even begin to describe. Curious, she carefully went past the shelves and looked at each one of them; three items were very high-tech, apparently, and she didn't know what to do with them, exactly. Maybe someone would know.

She walked up to the counter, and asked about which items were which, and what they did. She listened carefully as the cashier explained, trying to memorize that each item's purpose was. As he finished talking about their uses and prices, she was sure about herself. Now there was one more question: should she spend her money or save some?

Save was more sensible. She had already decided what she was going to buy.

May strolled back to the shelves, and reached towards an odd box, or maybe a disk; she wasn't quite sure. "CM01, Rush," the cashier had described it. May knew it would be useful for Lilly. It was worth the 500 PokéWhatevertheywere; "Credits," she decided to call them. PokéCredits sounded good, and she nodded to herself.

Next, she picked out three Potions, and calculated the total cost; she concluded that it would be 800 PokéCredits, with 200 left over. It sounded reasonable, and she gave the clerk some money and put the Potions in her bag. Then she carried her CM out the door, and sent out Lilly. She had seen her mother teach a Pokémon a TM before; she was sure that this was no different. She recalled her mother's steps, and used the CM on Lilly, who didn't even flinch.

Afterward, however, the CM appeared to break. May knew this would happen; every TM did it. She simply tossed it.

May patted her Glameow on the head. "Come on, Lilly. Let's see what we do next."

There was someone standing in front of her, pointing to a large building with a sign that said "Gym" in front of it. May nodded with gratitude and began heading towards the Gym with Lilly. "Are you ready?"

Lilly nodded. "Meow!"

May chuckled, but then stopped.

"We should be completely sure," she said. "Are you?"

Lilly swung her tail, as if to say, "Let's go already!"

"Fine," May replied. She knew what to do, because she had heard about this kind of thing before. Hand shaking, she cautiously pushed the door open and revealed a cavernous room. She gained her courage and said, rather loudly, to the one standing in the back, "I'm here to challenge you."

OOC: I'll do the next part in a separate post, okay?

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    Chapter 2: Released, Part 1

Then looking up at the sits of the coliseum Rocke saw a dark figure sitting on what looked like a throne on a balcony, and next to him… Yes, it had to be J whispering something to the other man's ear.

"What in the world…" as he looked towards his defeated opponent, he noticed two henchmen picking him up from under his armpits and carry him away. Then, a creepy old lady came, took his pokeball, and recalled the fallen Snorunt with a grunt as she turned around and took it in a different direction. "… is going on in this place" Rocke finished.

Afterwards, a tall man came and reached his hand out to grab hold of Rocke's right shoulder <No!> he flinched, and gave a little step forward as he felt a goose-bump travel up his spine. "Follow me" the man said and let go.

<This is… unusual> Rocke thought as he was ushered to another room rather than taken forcibly. "I was getting quite fond of the hazing" he said apparently louder than he had intended to because he noticed the man in front of him let off a smirk at the comment. <Maybe I'm on their good side now>.

The man led him to a thin corridor, which stopped at a door. "Please allow me to put this on you" he said as he handed Rocke a blindfold, then turning around he continued: "It'll be a lot easier for both of us, and I can make the bleeding stop".

After hearing this, Rocke took his right hand to his eyebrow, and felt it still wet. As his fingers traveled his face, he noticed that the right half of his face had been drenched in the blood, and some of it had even started drying in the lower parts <How did I not notice!> he thought <That I've been bleeding for this long!>.

Shocked, he completely froze and didn't question the man any further, as the blindfold was put on. "Please allow me" he was told as he felt being pulled by the arm outside. This time, the grasp was firm and tight, there was no way Rocke could escape. "Watch the head" warned the man as he gently helped Rocke up a truck, and tightened the seatbelt on.

<I've got to calm down… it's only a cut, it's not even life-threatening, and it's already been taken care of> he thought as he passed his right hand through his face one more time. Then, as he lowered his hand once more, he clashed against a metallic sphere that he was holding on his left arm. <The pokeball! I still have it! But, why? What's going on? They must need me for something, but WHAT exactly would they need me for?>

He heard the driver's door open, then the truck shacked a little bit, and the door closed again. "My name's Damien in case you were wondering" he heard the man say as he turned on the engine. "You're called Rocke, right?"

<They even know my name!> Rocke tried not to react to the comment, and kept a silent and serious face.

As the truck started to leave, Damien continued: "I'll take you to Pallet Town, there your mission will be to defeat Stewart in a Pokémon battle and attain the Egg Certificate. You'll receive further instructions once you've finished this. Also, I know you're from Viridian, and I will warn you that any type of contact with friends or family will NOT be tolerated."

<He sounds so calm, even when he's threatening me… what's up with this guy's demeanor?>

No other words were exchanged in the rest of the trip, and Rocke quickly fell asleep completely losing track of time and how long the trip took.

"We're here" said Damien as he took off the blindfold, and shook Rocke up to awaken him.

"Mbwhatt? (What?)" mumbled a barely conscious Rocke as he attempted to get up, but was held by the seatbelt, which he had to wrestle with to finally get it off.

"Here" Damien said again as he pushed a walkie-talkie radio communicator, and a wallet with a fake trainer ID and 1000 credits in it.

"René dos Santos?" asked Rocke as he read his new ID

"It's safer this way, considering that Valtencir Gomez isn't allowed to be seen with a Pokémon…" then, pointing at the walkie-talkie he added: "press that button when you obtain the Egg Certificate to communicate with me or J…" Rocke's eyes widened at hearing J's name. "… don't EVER switch channels… got it?"

"Sure." He said as he got down the vehicle, which drove off almost immediately. Once standing there looking towards the west, he noticed the sun setting, <Better find shelter quick> he thought as he ran towards a GPHC.

Once inside, he walked towards the counter and stated: "I need a place to sleep, and my Pokémon healed"

"ID number please" replied a nurse, to which Rocke simply handed over the new ID. After scanning it the nurse said: "Thank you very much, a room will be prepared for you". Then as she grabbed hold of the pokeball, and noticed his face added: "Would you also like a shower"

"I'd really appreciate that… thank you"

CTFx

Years
    pumpkin: Nice Post about the TM...or CM...whatever, teaching Glameow Rush was interesting, I had no idea how it worked.
    May obtained CM01!
    Lilly learned Rush!
    May obtained 3 Potions!

drunk: Bloody description, no litteraly. There was a bloody description on his face, hahahahah...ha..ha...sorry

Last edited:

Papa_Squat

Roleplay Guru
    Years
    Chapter 1: Intro- The Beginning

(OOC: Holy wall o' text batman. Sorry, but I had to get this out of my system.)

Down on the corner of Center Street and Cobblestone Drive stood a large monolith of a building, painfully white against the pastel blue sky. It was tall and rigidly square at the front, almost unnervingly so, with no visible windows and large metal double-doors. A large white sign, situated near the curb of Main Street, protruded from the meticulously trimmed lawn and bore the words "Jonas Flannigan Charter School." The hot noonday sun beat down on the deserted schoolyard, the street, and a large grey van on the other side of it.

"Timothy Erickson?"

"That's the one. When's he due to show?"

"He should be coming out any minute now. Hope he doesn't give us as much trouble as the others."

The man in the driver's seat of the van twisted around to look into the back of the van through a grated window. He gave a cursory glance over several tightly bound bundles lying on the floor.

"It'd better be soon. It's gettin' hot in here and those kids aint gonna last long either in heat like this."

"You needn't worry, he's here."

Both men opened the doors of the van and stepped out into the blinding sunlight. Each one was dressed in a black suit and oversized, dark sunglasses. One was Caucasian, the other looked Filipino, and the former was nearly twice the height of the latter. They both strode across the street, a bit self-consciously because they stood out like sore thumbs, being the only two on the street other than the young boy coming down the steps of the school.

"Are you sure that's him?" the Filipino whispered. Pulling out a folded sheet of paper, his companion pulled it open and glanced at the picture inside.

"The profile picture matches. Jeez, this kid can't be old enough… well, orders is orders."

As they approached the youngster he looked up into their faces, a brief look of surprise crossed his face. Or was it fear? He had no idea that they were coming of course…

" Timothy?" said the tall man, holding out his hand as he approached the blonde boy.

"Yeah." He replied in a small, mouse-like squeak of a voice, reaching out with his own hand. He shook hands, reluctantly and pulled his own back as soon as the man released it.

"Your parent's sent us to come pick you up. We're taking you home today."

He nodded silently. The rich kids never suspected a thing. This would be an easy bag.

As the men led the boy across the street, the child followed in silence, but upon seeing the van he seemed to falter for a split second. A van? This couldn't be right. Not a limousine? A spasm of fear jumped up his spine as the men on either side of him each grabbed his arms in a vice-like grip. Before he could scream a huge hand clamped tightly over his mouth as well. He heard a chuckle as his eyes were obscured by a dark cloth sack being shoved roughly over his head.

" You were right mate, these little rich kids are no trouble at all," laughed a voice to his left. That was the last thing the young boy heard before a hard knock to the head turned out the lights for Timothy Erickson.

When he awoke he thought, for a split second, that he was back at the school again. He was lying on the cold floor of a metallic-looking room which hummed and buzzed like a living thing. Oddly, his first thought was of the time. He wondered whether he should be at class now. But wait… he didn't go to that school any more… his parents… they stopped paying the tuition and… At that moment, stark reality hit.

"Get up kid!" growled a rough voice. "You've had enough sleepin'. On your feet and get in line." Timmy was hauled off the floor and shoved into a long line of other frightened looking children, most of them older than he was. The rough-voiced man who had woken him now peered at him suspiciously. "How'd you slip in here kid? You can't be age-regulation…" he checked his clipboard and shrugged. "Oh well, it'll just make it all the easier for your opponent." he said with a grin.

Opponent? What did the man mean? Where was this place? Where were his parents? Timmy tried to keep from crying, but he couldn't help himself. Tears coursed silently down his cheeks and dropped, unnoticed, to the floor where they splashed onto his neatly polished shoes. Timmy hated it when he cried. It made him look like even more of a baby than he already did. His young appearance had always made him a target for ridicule, ever since he was old enough for school. Here though, he was hardly the only one who let his emotions get the better of him. The room echoed with sounds of sobbing, sniffling, and even screaming, children.

"Attention you lot!" the gruff-voiced man barked from the front of the room. A glance from this dangerous-looking fellow was all that was needed to cause the line to fall silent. "Right then, pay attention because I'm only going to say this once. In a moment you will be issued a pokeball. I trust you all know what that is? Good. Inside you will find a randomly chosen pokemon. When it is your turn, you will enter the next room and battle your opponent in a pokemon duel. If I have to explain to you what a pokemon battle entails, you are not what we are looking for anyway, so I won't bother." Glaring at them all he said in a menacing near-whisper, "Trust me little ones, you don't want to lose."

With these words, he turned and exited the door behind him. As he left, Timmy felt something hard and round shoved into his gut. This must be a pokeball, he guessed. Timmy had never actually seen a real pokeball before. Sure, he, like the other children, had seen pokemon matches on television, but to actually hold a real pokeball in his hands was an entirely different experience. Under other circumstances he might have been elated, but now he felt only cold, hard fear as his white fingers clenched around the object. This fear grew and mounted higher as, one by one, the children on either side of him were shepherded out the door and into the next room. At last, the time came when a dark-suited man grabbed his shoulder and led him through the door.

Timmy was immediately blinded by the blazing spotlights above him as he entered. When the spots cleared from his vision he was astounded at the sheer size of the room he was now standing in. The door had led him into a small, circular arena at the base of what appeared to be a large stadium. Row upon row of bleachers climbed the walls around him, which were completely empty except for a few front-row spectators with clipboards. Judges perhaps?

" Attention!" said a voice which echoed from an unseen speaker system. "On three you will each throw your pokeball and the match will begin." Timmy's stomach clenched and he glanced across the room at his opponent. He saw a teen-age girl, about fourteen he thought, standing across the room, clutching her own pokeball. She looked as scared as he felt. "THREE!" blared the speaker-voice, "TWO! ONE! GO!"

Timmy was unsure what to do as he fingered the ball in his hand. He had watched the trainers on TV do this before, but he had never seen exactly what they did. He watched his opponent toss her pokeball onto the ground in front of her and a large purple rat-like creature popped out. A rattata. He had seen those before on TV.

Timmy was conscious that he was holding up the match and so he decided to try to imitate the girl's action. He flipped the ball up into the air and watched it fall back to the earth, bounce once, and lie still and dormant on the ground. What was wrong? Perhaps there was no pokemon in the ball after all. No, he must've done something wrong. Then he heard the speaker-voice again.

"Contestant #2, please press the release button on your pokeball." Timmy's face reddened as he picked up the ball once again. He was conscious of the laughter from the judges and even a small smirk from his opponent. He turned the ball over in his hand and found the small white button. Pressing it, he tossed the ball again. A bright beam of light emanated from the ball and when it cleared there stood a small, shelled… something.

The creature the ball had released was turtle-like in shape and was blue all-over. It turned its large head towards Timmy and croaked one word: "Squirtle!" Timmy was still trying to comprehend this new development when his opponent made her move. She had been ready for a while now and so she didn't falter as she said:

"Rattata, quick attack his squirtle!" Her pokemon, upon hearing her command, ran towards the turtle-creature and leapt, baring its fearsome teeth. Gasping with fear and surprise, Timmy watched as the rat pokemon left a gash down the leg of the poor squirtle who didn't even have a chance to avoid the attack. He had to act fast, but what could he do? He had never battled before and didn't know the first thing about it. What commands did you give to a squirtle? He didn't know.

As he deliberated, his opponent moved in for another attack. "Rattata. Attack again with your tackle attack! As the rat moved in for a painful headbutt, Timmy blurted out instinctively.

"Squirtle, look out!" Probably more due to common sense then to his unorthodox command, his squirtle used it's small size to its advantage and neatly sidestepped the flying rodent. Timmy's mind raced. He couldn't think of a single attack that a squirtle would recognize. "Well," he thought desperately, "If I copied that girl to figure out how the pokeball worked, maybe I can do the same thing now… hopefully it will work better this time."

Gathering his courage he yelled out, " Squirtle, use your tackle attack!" At least, he had intended to yell. All he really managed was a frightened croak, but luckily Squirtle seemed to understand. The little turtle pokemon ran full-tilt towards the rat pokemon, readying itself for a lunge. His opponent saw the attack coming and yelled:

"Rattata, counter with your teeth and claws!" Timmy watched as the rat pokemon bared its sharp fangs and flexed its dangerous-looking claws. As his squirtle lept into the air to collide with the rattata, Timmy closed his eyes. He couldn't watch his pokemon get shredded. He expected to hear a cry of pain from his pokemon, but what he heard instead was an agonized rat-squeak and a gasp of surprise and dismay from his opponent. He opened his eyes and saw his squirtle skittering across the smooth floor, safely tucked inside his hard shell. Looking over at the rattata, Timmy saw it lying senseless on the floor, it's front teeth smashed out, blood specking the metal surface.

"Contestant #1's pokemon is no longer able to battle. Contestant #2 is the victor" the speaker voice announced, unable to suppress the surprise that was clearly evident in it. Timmy's mind spun as he was ushered out the door and down a long hallway by a tall woman, dressed in a black suit like everyone else.

"You're one lucky runt, kid" she said, more to herself then to him. " I've never seen a pokemon react like that on its own before, pulling itself inside its shell in mid-attack like that. And a knock-out hit on the first attack too. You're lucky you've got a pokemon that can do your work for you." As they reached the end of the corridor, he was ushered into what looked like a large garage. "Got the Pallet Town shipment ready to go out yet?" the woman called to another man standing over a group of children huddled together on the ground.

"This is the last of 'em" the man called back. "Get him over here and we'll ship 'em out." Shoved roughly forward he was pushed to the ground beside the other waiting children, most sobbing silently, soaking the blindfolds which were bound tightly over their eyes.

" Right, now hold still" the man above him said as he swiftly bound a similar blindfold around his eyes, blocking off all vision of the outside world.

"I want my mom" Timmy thought to himself, his mind filling with despair. But one question plagued him and filled him with a deeper, heavier sorrow. After recent events, he had come to wonder whether his mother wanted him.

(And my five numbers are... 4, 21, 16, 57, and 88 )

Last edited:

CTFx

Years
    papasmurf: "Holy Wall o' Text, Batman!" is right, this is so descriptive, its nothing like anything I have read, I see a good future in you. :O
    You received a Male Squirtle
    Would you like to give this Pokemon a name?
    Rolling Die....[60]:Sorry! You Pokemon not shiny!
    Squirtle grew to Level 8!
    Squirtle learned Bubble!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back