• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke'mon weird - ADVANCED

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
  • Yes, the old tyme comics that everyone loves. The comic full of Talking poke'mon, Random puns, and Unecessery Volence. You are Entering the world that is: Poke'mon weird
    *plays The Twilight Zone music*
    The old comics are not here, but if you wish to view them, I'll leave a link soon.
    *coughs* well, lets just get with the episodes:
    [AGELIMIT]anyone who can handle a good dose of Craziness[/AGELIMIT]

PROLOUGE
    I: Wheres my Twinkie?
    II: Duty- get it? hehe...DU-TY. hehe...I don't get it

STORY
    1: A "special" problem for "special" people

Holiday
    April fools Day: The Greatest April fools Comic Ever
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Characters
    -BIOS COMING SOON-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:
    Code:
    The spriter's resourse
    Pokemonelite2000
    Microsoft Word
    Paint - The program
    Poke'community

P.S. If you wish to access this page from my sig, click the Gallade.​

Last edited:

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • For the occastion of April fools day, I give you a Holiday spin-off comic:

April fools Day: The Greatest April fools Comic Ever

P.S. This holiday comic contains some of the future chariters, so if you don't want a chairter spoiler, I Think you shouldn't read it.
    and other thing, the poke'mon that was in the water in the prolouge is not in it, so don't worry.

Back