• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White: Making Cockfighting Cool Again!

Kuribute123

HOLY CRAP GAISE
Years
  • EDIT: For all IE users, I'm really sorry but you need to use Google Chrome because the images won't load up properly. And opera if you have that.

I originally had this planned for quite some time, but I never had the will to get it going with all my school projects and such, which is why I took such a long hiatus from Pokecommunity. Well, to accompany Pokemon Green, here is Let's Play Pokemon White! Enjoy!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Nope. It only goes to the line "So the chair is the new king?! Awesome!". After that is a wall of text with nothing to see.
    Yeah. That's what I see too. You need to reupload your images, probably.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • ..Where's the screens? I can't see 'em.... :\

Haha, maybe my eyesight is getting worse. :D
    What I CAN see is pretty good, though. :)

mew_nani

Years
  • ...Hmm, nope. I still can't see anything past "So the chair is the new king?! Awesome!" except for the text. :\ Of course it could just be my browser. The internet's reallly acting up on my end. :\

mew_nani

Years
  • Nothing on my end either... What's going on? :\ Is the page messing up or something?

mew_nani

Years
  • Well, every time I come here it says "Error on page" in the corner. (I use Internet Explorer, by the way.) Maybe it's the webpage's fault? Cause' I definetly don't think it's yours. :\

Back