• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon White

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Pokemon White​
    Advantages:
    >new tilesets
    >new main characters
    >new, snow palette
    >changed maps
    >new names of cities, towns and important places
    >translation to Polish
    >new trainers
    >new teams
    >new locations
    >new starters
    >new Pokemon
    Faults:
    >My speed (really low) in working at hack games is the biggest fault.

Storyline:
    We had to travel around two islands - Kinemo and Hatari. Our main purpose is fight with Santa Claus and beat him. We also had to catch all 386 pokemons.

Screenshots:

Pokemon White
    Pokemon White

Pokemon White
    Pokemon White

Pokemon White
    Pokemon White
    Pokemon White

Pokemon White
    Pokemon White

Last edited:

Mewtwo of the Darkness

The Legendary Mewtwo
    Years
    Santa Claus?

blast said:
    Storyline:
    We had to travel around two islands - Kinemo and Hatari. Our main purpose is fight with Santa Claus and beat him. We also had to catch all 386 pokemons.

What the heck you need to fight with Santa??? < That is so random...
    386 Pokemon? I thought you said you were making some new pokemon

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    ???? said:
    Please dont make it in Polish...Less people will want to play it because they wont understand it.
    O RLY? When Pocket Monster ROMs were distributed, what language were they in? Japanese, but did that stop people playing them? No.

Anyway, I see that you're going my way with my old Holiday Version hack. XD

Anyway, it looks promissing, just don't let it die. We need more [good] hacks here. XD Good luck, sweetie. X3

jojotjuh

I'LL PULVERIZE YOU!!!
    Years
    nice! reallt nice! but you have two boys and still it says girl there! also, the picture of the first boy is a little glitchy at the mouth... (or it might be my pc) it really looks fantastic!

ant wait till i can play!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back