• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    A Strong Trainer! said:
    Arg! The pics did't work! well atleast uv got the link.
    Stop directlinking images on another website if you do not have permission to do so.

Years
    I don't think there are any scripts for a pokedex. You should look up the formula for catching pokemon, I showed blizzy a while back :/
    Yeah you can use them, just remember to give me credit :)

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    Ok so i havent been mapping for the min at the min im looking for scripts help me if you can

i got a bit of bad new my friend was playing on pokemon white while i was eating lunch no i came back to test it and guess what i cant move my guy so.. i got to see what the prob is in the mean time im
    starting Pokemon Unlimted and Black

so i will see be getting it ready :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Pkmn_knight, do not double post. There is an edit button if you wish to add more to your post.

lightou said:
    beurk :X fjksghldfjkghkj:kjklj
    That wasn't necessary. Don't spam again.

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    luckly i got the game working so the sprite can move again

but when i made pokemon white used blisseys starter kit and every time i start a new game it says welcome to blisseys started kit.. how can i change it?

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Okay i think that this game has some potential. It seems interesting in scenes like the scene with the pokemon using horn attact but at the same time ure maps seem empty Non realistic I would say that on a scale of 1 - 10 I would give you a 6 because your game has potential all you need to do is increase mapping fixtures and be a little bit creative

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
    hey can i havce a demo of the game plzzzz :(? i really would like it, or just alone some more pics...

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    best ducth guy you can be the alpha tester (the stage its on) OK?

i havent worked on it but wednesday is my bizy day so i will work on it :)

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    Hi its been long i havent had much time changing things but im close to a beta :)
    and Darkgoten the maps are not finished yet
    heres some screens
    Pokemon White

Pokemon White

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    im using rpg maker xp :) and i nearly have the beta ready i just need to get the pokemon backs to turn invisable and i used blissys starter kit so i need to get rid of beta kit 0.2 something like that bit
    A new screen of a simple gym
    Pokemon White

its the 1st gym

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back