• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Wild West [PG-14]

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    My Second RolePlay, folks, so please bear with me! - Aura.Lucario

There is an OCC thread now, please post your SUs there.

Rule 7 - To Join this RP, the RPer must post/be active AT LEAST ONCE IN EVERY TWO DAYS.

Pokemon Wild West [PG-14]

Plot - Setting
    Spoiler:

Plot -

Spoiler:

Plot - Situation

Spoiler:

You, in the RolePlay

Spoiler:

NPCs and Towns -

Spoiler:

Structures in the Towns -
    Spoiler:

SU -

Pokemon Name: (a Cowboy-ish name is better, but if you can't think of one that's okay)
    Why are you called that name above:
    Pokemon Species (Can repeat. If someone uses a Scyther, you can still be one):
    Pokemon Age (11-16 in Human Age):
    Pokemon Gender:
    Appearance (Has to relate to the Wild West)(Special birthmarks, Scars included)(20 Words up):
    Personality (Has to relate to the Wild West)(80 Words up):
    History (60 Words up)(Normally I go 400 xD):

Moves (up to four):

Rules -

1. All PokeCommunity Rules apply
    2. Each post must have at least 5 sentences
    3. You must write in third-person
    4. You can only have one Pokemon. Enough said
    5. No Bunnying, Godmoding, ETC.
    6. No Swearing please, it'll scare people away xD
    7. To Join this RP, the RPer must post/be active AT LEAST ONCE IN EVERY TWO DAYS.
    8. Have Fun

My SU - Your SU must be like this. Please write it neatly, and put some spaces between paragraphs please. And this is the basic requirements of an SU for Pokemon Wild West.

Pokemon Species: Lucario

Pokemon Name: Cairo

Why are you called that name above: Lucario's design is based on the Egyptian God, Anubis. And the capital of Egypt is Cairo, right?

Pokemon Age: 15
    Pokemon Gender: Male

Appearance (Special birthmarks, Scars included)(20 Words up): Cairo looks like a normal Lucario, but his fur colour is a little darker than other Lucario, and makes him stand out because of that. He has a scar on his right arm.

Personality (80 Words up): Cairo likes to wear his special cowboy hat a lot. His hat has two holes so his pointy ears can stick out easily. Anyone can befriend Cairo easily, but being an Aura pokemon, he likes to check other's Auras, to see their mood - nothing can hide from him. He doesn't like fighting so much, but if he has to protect his friends, he'll protect them with his very life. He had a sad past, but he tries to forget it and continue his life in Desperado Gulch. He's smart, but can be stupid and do some crazy things sometimes. He's pretty sociable and friendly, but do not ask him about his past. You do not want to see him when he's angry.

History (80 Words up): Cairo's parents lived in Dorodeo City when he was a young Riolu. But when the war between the towns started, they sent him to Desperado Gulch so he could be safe from any harm. A few years later, Cairo received a letter, and he was devastated when he read it. His parents had both died in a battle - and Emperor Leon was to blame. Riolu evolves when he's happy, but Cairo evolved due his unhappiness, and his fur became darker during the evolution. His light blue fur turned into dark blue. Furious, the naive Lucario went to Polaris Town a year ago to seek revenge, but couldn't break through the defences and was badly hurt in the fight. His scar was made during the fight. He swears that he would one day go back to Polaris and will make Emperor Leon feel sorry for what he had done.

Likes: Training, Meditating, hanging out in the bars with Kadabar. He also likes berries.
    Dislikes: War, fighting, and the people who brought unhappiness to his life.

Moves (up to four): Aura Sphere, Metal Claw, Bone Rush, Close Combat

Town Co-ordinates and map
    Spoiler:

Special thanks to jira-chan for making the map and being my bud =]

Last edited:

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
    Years
    Pokemon Species: Grovyle

Pokemon Name: Leafshot

Why are you called that name above: His original name was Luke, but after he became an orphan and survived the war, he changed his name into Leafshot.

Pokemon age: 15

Pokemon gender: Male

Appearance: Leafshot has a scar on his right eye, even though his eye is okay. Also, he has a small scar on his arm.

Personality: Leafshot wears a blue old-fashioned scarf around his face so that it would cover his mouth. Also, he wears leather gauntlets for harder grip. Leafshot is a quiet type. He would never speak to anyone, not unless he would have to. Also, he doesn't like talkative pokemon. But he's still kind. And he might throw his life for someone who's important to him. He likes pokemon which won't bother him. And he's quite smart and strong, but not too much.

History: Leafshot was born in Cronos town. He spent his childhood there as a normal Treecko not until his parents died suddenly in a war against the other city, Polaris town. It happened when he was 8. Then he started to live as a life of an orphan. He was one of the soldiers in his city, but he got injured. That was when he was 12. He was a spy, but in one of the battles, in the attempt of saving the governor, he got shot instead of the governor. Then he recovered and left the city in an attempt to start the life from the beginning. He trained in the wilderness until he evolved into a Grovyle. Then he found himself a scarf, and changed his name into Leafshot. Then he will go to Polaris town to do what he was destined to do, convince Emperor Leon to stop the war.

Dislikes: Talkative people, wars, Emperor Leon

Moves: Leaf Blade(via tm), quick attack, pursuit, absorb

Hope I'm not declined. Please don't decline me.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Pokemon Name: Dead Eye Johnson

Why are you called that name above: Because he has very good aim and can also use Hypnosis

Pokemon Species: Haunter

Pokemon Age: 16

Appearance: He has an eye patch over his left eye from an accident some time ago.

Personality: Johnson is a very laid back kind of guy. He doesn't really care about what's going on in the world unless it involves money. He likes to make jokes and doesn't really take situation serious unless it directly affects him. Then you better watch out.

History: Johnson was born to a Gengar mother and a Dusknoir father. His father was a traveling merchant so he never really felt any loyality to any of the towns with in the sandy plains. He also got a good grasp of where everything was and how to work with money. In fact, he shared his father's passion for earning it. However, they disagreed on how to get it. Johnson wanted it fast while his father was willing to wait. So, as early as he could, Johnson left his family and quickly earned a reputation as a good mercenaries. Even when he lost an eye, he continued to expand his reputation. He actually likes the war, as it keeps money in his pocket and keeps him busy, but if this cousel could offer up a pretty penny, he isn't going to complain.

Likes: Money, apple juice, hanging out at bars, doing a job, war.
    Dislikes: People who talk of peace, when a Pokemon gets on his blind side, boredom, when someone hurts him badly.

Moves: Hypnosis, Shadowball, Hex, Thunderbolt

Years
    Ooooh, the wild west. I love it! Never would've thought to pair it with Pokemon, but this is pure win. :)

EDIT: And you can shoot me if this is the wrong thread, I saw two different ones in two different sub-forums but this one looked the busiest >.<;;

Pokemon Species: Blaziken

Pokemon Name: "Fast-Hands" Fugol

Why are you called that name above: Fugol is an old-english term for a chicken, which Blaziken is (somehow) based off of. His nickname comes from his experience in various "professions".

Pokemon Age: 16

Appearance: No noticable scars or birthmarks, though his crest is slightly weathered. The feathers along his legs are the usual mix of red and orange you'd expect of a Blaziken. He wears small leather handguards around his dark gray claws and often sports a fitted belt along his waist, weighed down with various trinkets and tools used in his craft. A large canvas messenger bag can always be seen straddled to his side, more often than not filled to the brim with goods and miscellaneous junk.

Personality: Extroverted, as one would have to be for a living like Fugol's. He finds pleasure in embellishment and often goes over the top in what he does, aiming to please and draw the attention of others. Though he lets on to be ethical, his actions very rarely support this, doing what it takes to either make a buck or gain somebody's favor. Fugol is easy to befriend, and even easier if you've got plenty of money.

History: "Fast-Hands" Fugol. Merchant. Entertainer. Thief.

"They're all just names, my boy."

His family has always had a fascination for shiny baubles. And that's where the similarities end. Though he has a few brothers/sisters, they're of no importance. Everybody has their own business to attend to. Fugol has lived as a merchant and thief for near half of his life, taking a liking to money and all the pleasures it brings. His actions have led to him being less than renown in some towns, thrown out of bars all across the plains.

Coming from a loose family, Fugol doesn't talk much about his past. Give him five minutes, however, and he won't hesitate to talk for six of them. Though he doesn't divulge much personal information, he will always find an ear to talk off of someone (or something, when nobody is around).

For now, Fugol is a traveling merchant, just looking to make a profit off of the difficult life of the west. He has a small center of operations stationed within Desperado Gulch where he stays when not drifting across dusty fields. The ceaseless wars have found him more often than he'd like, however. He may just have to put his trading aside to take a more decisive role in the upcoming confrontations.

Dislikes: Bandits and lonely, drinkless nights.

Moves:
    Blaze Kick, Brave Bird, Double Kick, Fling

Come on. Blaziken already looks like he's wearing chaps. He's the Clint Eastwood of Pokemon.

EDIT 2: Yeaaaaah, I had bookmarked this early and went straight to it later on to post my profile. Sorry about that.

Anyways, I made a few changes specifically referencing the wild west. If you've ever played Red Dead Redemption, he's loosely based off of Nigel West Dickens. Crooked businessman, loud and with questionable loyalties. I figured enough people would pick war heroes/mercenaries/lone wolves, so I hoped to add something slightly different to the group.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    @Heliotrope

*Boom* You DID put it in the wrong post though. You see, the OCC/SU thread is where people post their sign-ups, but OCC threads normally appear later than the normal one (which is this one) so people posted the Sign-ups here. It's understandable.

But other than that, you're accepted

make sure you can stay active

Back