• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon with disabilities? (handicapped Pokemon)

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    I personally always thought it was interesting and made for a good plot whenever a pokemon in the anime had a handicap. Though I fully agree with jcsimpson on the idea of having this in the games would only serve to make the player have to work harder then they should need to in order to battle or do other things.

Hoohking

Warrior-Poet
    Years
    Including scarred Pokémon from past wars or something in the anime would be pretty incredible, But I highly doubt 4Kids would EVER consider it... Check out the Pokémon Special manga though, I'm sure there have been crippled pokemon featured, as pokemon regularly die there anyways lol

dblanchette93

Nostalgia Junkie
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2013
    Haha, in the Pokemon: Indigo Plateau season, Psyduck is mentally disabled until he gets a headache! :P

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
    Years
    I think having disabled pokemon in the series would help stop children from picking on children they see every day that are like that, but also that does seem a bit mature for a cartoon series (and also the parent's job to teach their children not to make fun of the physically impared)

Back