• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Pokemon Wolf Start Up

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2021
    For the last month and a half i have been would with my followers on twitch to make a rom hack named Pokemon Wolf. It has been going strong BUT some hic-ups have got into the way, mainly the coding problem. as i have Windows 8.1, MOST apps i have found freeze or glitch out on my PC, so other then that it has been going well. here is the details in simple form. (SO MANY SPOILERS, SO MUCH TIME)
    Main Story:
    Spoiler:

Post Story:
    Spoiler:

PokeDex:
    Spoiler:

Helpers
    Spoiler:

Gym Leaders:
    Spoiler:

E4:
    Spoiler:

IDEAS that i want to see if they COULD work:
    Spoiler:

TMs
    Spoiler:

If you think something could be changed please tell me. I came up with most of the story. i am able to use knowledge of pokemon to make a good story based around them. please tell me what you think?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2021
    there is been an update to sprites and the mapping of the game (due to unable to post links i can't show them)

Back