• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: World Edition.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Hello I'm Currently working on a New Pokemon game currently called Pokemon World Edition.

Now the game is in away a remake but at the same time its not, ill touch more on this later.

Ok the plot I have so far is that you(the protaganist) moves in to the small town currently called Petal town in the region Tenuh. You start playing after your first night in your new house, when you wake up and go down stairs your mother tells you that Professor Ceder had called earlier and that you should go see him in hi lab because he wants to show you around town.

When you arrive at his lab Jake, his Assistant is startled by your arrival and comes to greet you. Jake explains that the professor had mentioned you coming by but had to leave because of a new discovery Eric(Co-Pokedex Developer) had made.

Suddenly Jake relizes the Professor had been gone for quite awile and ask's you to go see if everything is alright. So Jake tells you that you can borrow one of the pokemon on a small table in. On the table there are three pokemon you can choose from Bulbasaur, Mudkip and Cyndaquil.

After you choose Jake give's you a potion and explains that Eric live's in Patridge town just west of Petal town. So from here you leave his lab and make your way along Route 231 untill you reach a fork in the road. The north route is blocked by two battling trainers and the other leads to Patridge town.

Now when you arrive in Patridge town this may seem odd but stay with me here. The town is currently under attack by a ninja clan.
    Now you must battle your way threw the four ninja holding up the town untill you reach Eric's house.

Once you reach his house and enter the Professor and Eric are being held by the clan leader Kai and Kai is demanding that Eric return the Sapphire.
    Than he turns to find you standing at the door and a battle begin's.

After defeating him Kai explains how the Sapphire could knock the world off balance, and leave's.

Once he leave's the proffessor expains that the sapphire was discovered by Eric while researching a small cave just north of Patridge.

Than the professor explains that he is amazed by you skill with battling pokemon and asks you if you'd help do research for him using the National Dex Eric had Finished earlier that week. You don have a choice in the game so you accept than the professor explain that threw the resarch you'll be doing you may help discover why so man differnt species of pokemon have inhabited Tenuh(you'll find out why later and it has to do with the crystal,silver,gold,sapphire,ruby and the emerald.

After accepting the challenge you and the professor leave and you return to his lab he tells you to go talk to your mother first about leaving so you do so than you return back to his lab where he give's you five pokeballs and explains a little bit more on how the pokedex works and why you gotta catch them all and you leave to start your research project.

On your way out of town the Professor son Dylan stops you and seeing that you have a pokeball he challenges you where after yo win or lose explains how great the battle was and that you and him should enter in the pokeon leauge and leaves to go to the lab.

Ok now what i meant by this is and isnt a remake is that when i make the full game Tenuh will be the only region you can explore for the time being, but later on ill be releasing expansions that if you've beaten the elite four you'llbe able to travel to the Orange Islands,Kanto,Johto, Hoen and im not sure but maybe Shinnoh.

Some new features to the pokemon games ill be putting in are:

*A companion system here your fan that you see in the gyms in other title will follow right behind you and will some time's talk during cut seens.

*Pokemon events. These are side quests where you can catch other starter pokemon or pokemon with special moves like Pikachu that knows surf and volt Takle or maybe a charmander. But the only way you can catch these s by completing a side quest.

More note's:

Im currently using Poccil's Pokemon starter kit. I'll have a demo out some time next week, but dont be excpecting cstom graphics the game is fr from complete and id like to make the game first tan worry about the looks later.

Also there will be no new pokemon since really theres no room for them. I personally think that diamond and pearl is going to be the last in the series since theres no room for more legendaries since Areus is basically the god pokemon and te already have legendaries for every element, well the main reason is i suck at pixel art and i dont think it would be a true Poke game with costum pokemon.

If you have an questions or ideas feel free to PM me or post here. Thank you and i have like 3 screen shots enjoy.

*UPDATE

-The professor son Dylan will be your companion
    -Your father is the Elite-four champion
    -Team Rocket,Team Magma, Team aqua and Galactic will be in the game.
    -The Sapphire, Crystal,Diamond,Gold,Silver,Ruby,Emerald and Pearl are items that keep all of the elements intact and each Organization wants them for differnt reasons like Team Galactic wants them to Make a perfect world while team rocket wants to retrieve them for there boss so he can Obtain all of the Pokemon of legend.
    -The ninja are a group of shinobi that were organized to make sure no harm comes to the stones and every thing stays in order.
    -One of the side quests will be you'll hava chance to go Mew-two's lab wer you will be able to battle in a tounrament a have a chance at catching mew.
    -A demo is almost done.
    -Added in more Starter Pokemon to choose from but specials tasks need to be completed to obtain them.
    -The demo has been set back due to bugs and added features.
    -Online trading has been implemented thanks to the god of RMXP Poccil
    -We have also began to work on the side quest Mew-Twos lab and will have screens later on.

Note*
    Progress has picked up but will take awile to complete since my bud quit on me, so im doing this by myself sorry for the delay.
    Also there have been many story changes ive come up with to make the game not take off so fast since i do want this to be a long and enjoyable RPG.
    Your suggestions are helping me alot so keep um coming im here to please u not myself so go nuts.
    And yes i do plan on finishing this title might take awile since im a need for a bit more help :P
    Also when playing this game somtimes do things that you shouldnt be explore this game to all ends, certain things may not be what the seem, like for example if you leave the first town with out meeting drake it will you'll be able to obtain one of the the special starters so far theres two i might put more in but five i think is enough.
    I'd also like to add im thinking about placing in a class system which will change your characters appearance like say you beat a certain even using mainly dragon pokemon since thats what you like you'll get a dragon tamer suit or if you use every thing you'll have the option to be an ace trainer so when online battling is placed in youll kinda have an idea of what pokemon your opponet has. And im making a banner lol thought id put that in.

Last edited:

RomsMaster

N00B Master (and what)
    Years
  • Wow!:surprised:
    THIS IS AWESOME!:D
    Its like something you have never seen before!

But, I thought It was called World Edition because you could battle/trade with other people that have that game, but thats too much work.

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • I hope you finish this one, I havn't seen something so good yet, it seems better than the official game, but anyway, you got my support.

Back