• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon world tournament

Freak A

Back !!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    well i was just playing a game on a world tournament of fighting and i thought y not create a Pokemon game on in so i started and i had gorgeous results in writing a story well first of all this is the game where you finally become a Pokemon master and all characters from the anime are there and some new ones but to qualify first you have to beat alll the gyms of jhoto kanto hoen and sinnoh and then you travel to the orange islands where the first round of the world tournament is taking place but i hav'nt actually thought of anything accept some otter people to help me with some sprites and music and tiles and mapping the rtest i will help at every thing accept adding of events cause thats ma weak point well if you wanna be a master and catch em all well than help me out as we begin

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2010
    Oh man, that kinda hurt to read. I'm not the master of the English language or anything, but I atleast use periods... Next time you post please read over it.

Secondly, most people like to help something that's already on its way to becoming a game. It sounds like all you have is an idea, which isn't much.

Having an idea isn't far fetched in the actual game industry the Game Designer usually comes up with the ideas. The only difference between you and him. Is the game designer types out a lengthy document detailing every part of his idea. You have 1 big blob of a run on sentence.

So if you want someone to help you perhaps try starting to develop the game yourself, post some screenshots. If not try typing up a game doc to attract people who think its interesting and would like to help make it a reality.

A decent explanation of such a document can strangely be found in the depths of the Runescape forums. Take a look https://forum.runescape.com/forums.ws?76,77,3,57636459

Back