• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:wrath of the exeons

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
    Story so far
    A sinister group known as the exeons have mis-used the power of pokemon, and created Dark Bloodthirsty pokemon with un-imaginable power.Which they have used to control the world. Cities were destroyed; lives were lost; friendships broken, and the shadows filled the hearts of human kind once again. Many believe the exeons are invincible...or so it would appear for a small felowship has set out to find the mirracle stones, ancient artifacts withpower equal to the gods, capable of defeating the exeons and returning the world to peace. But the path will be a long and difficult one,for each mirracle stone has a sacred guardian who is on neither they're side nor ours.

Rules of the game
    Each character is allowed a maximum of two weapons.Each character may have only one pokemon. When fighting a guardian you may not use any pokemon( the idea is to test the character not the pokemon ) ,You may give you character sorcery abbilities but not so much that it ruins the plot.Enjoy yourself.Oh and respect each others oppinions even though constructive criitcism is welcome.
    Oh and if anyone wants to be a guardian please PM me.​

Form:​
    Name :
    Nickname: (Optional)
    Appearance: (You may provide an image)
    Personality :
    Past : (Optional)
    Pokemon : ( One only please.)
    Weapon : ( 2 MAX.)
    Other : (Optional)

Heres my character​
    Name:Robert
    Nickname:Shroud
    Appearence:A tall male appears weak but has great inner strength,Brown hair with blackclothes wth fire makings on them,and a red cape( see my signature for an image)
    Personality: ussually silent,only speaks when necessary or giving a command.Dark, keeps to himself prefers nights to day, a loner.He will ussually kill first and ask questions later, when he does think he thinks long and hard and ussualy comes up with the right answer.He is often quick to criticise and does not enjoy working with others but will if needs be.
    Past: His parents were killed as a child and the only friend he had was his houndour,because of this his hatred grew and he grew an extreme hatred for the exeons,and his houndour was no different,they both desired revenge so they went into suclusion and perfected the chaos arts.
    Pokemon: A Red Houndoom the same from his child hood he has chaos power equal to his master
    Weapon:He is not often seen with his main weapon, but for those who do see it it is a symbol of there inevitable demise, but it is rarely used for he ussualy crushes his foe by his mastery of chaos sorcery but if needs be he calls upon the Doom Scythe, however he always carries a small dagger with strange markings on it, said to be stronger than the doom scythe.

Last edited:

superd188

Good friends
    Years
    Ill be happy to join

Name: Dylan Senot
    Nickname: Secter

Apperence: Dylan has black hair with dark blue goggles to protect his dark blue eyes. He also wears a green t-shirt with a balck symbol of a pokeball on it. Dylan wears blue shorts that are raggy and short of worn out. Dylan shoes ar black blue that have nice grip for running. Dylan is about 6'10 and weagihs 115 and he looks skinny.

Persinality: Dylan has never give up additude witch make sure he never gives up a challange. He is always kind to people but that dosent mean he wont hit you if you make him mad. Dylan can get Jeausloy easy and stubborn alot. But overall he is pretty nice dude.

Pokemon: A Breloom

Weapon: A sword that is as long his breloom and as just powerful.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    I would like to reserve a spot in this RPG--it sounds neat! But before I sign up (and I'll do that by editing this post), I have a question that will impact which character I use: Can my character have a made-up Pokemon? It's a Pokemon that evolves from an existing Pokemon, but it's not quite the same as that Pokemon... When I read the description of this RPG, I thought of that Pokemon first.

Oh, and another question: Can my character be an Exeon? An exeon would be great with an evil-ish Pokemon...

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
    Interesting Question.. you must use official pokemon but they may have some magical abilities but must be simmilar to your own, However yours and your pokemons sorrcery abbilities can be descided upon later and don't have to be put in your profile

Hope that helps

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
    Name : Daniel
    Nickname: Pkmn_knight or Pk for short
    Appearance:a Brown haired guy always riding his ponyta waiting for it to evolve and he has a belt with spare pokeballs in as well as a sword and wears a black jacket with a white shirt with black jeans
    Personality :Wont give up and plans before hand
    Past : Not much is known since he wont say anything(planing for rp)
    Pokemon : Ponyta
    Weapon : Sword and dagger
    Other : has a bag on his back what he never takes off and uses as a pillow

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
    Right this should do for now
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It was midnight, the moon hung high in the sky, and then the smoke from a nearby village cloaked in a grey shroud. No doubt this was the work of the exeons, they'd burnt down another village and its inhabitants.
    In a nearby forest two figures, covered in shadow, approched the destroyed village. As they got closer they became vissible one was a boy with brown hair and wearing black clothes with fire markings on the legs, and he had a fiery red cape that flaped in the wind. The other was an oddly coloured houndoom he was a flame red simmilar to his masters cape, and had a sinister look in his eye.
    "Exeon Scum!" shouted the boy in a beserk rage.
    "Another Village destroyed, How many more lives will be lost before they are stopped"

"Hound,Houndoom" barked the odly coloured houndoom
    "hehe, your right I can't let this get to me, If I crack up now we'll never get revenge"
    ( He begins to drift of into a distant memory)
    +
    A village is burning, screams of terror and pain filled the streets, dead bodies lay everywhere. amongst them you could see a small boy with what appeared to be his families remains and a red houndour trying to pull him to safty
    "Wake up every one this isn't funny" cried the boy in sorrrow
    "Wake up" but still they lie there
    He lay on the ground in tears
    "Pleeaasee.... Please just wake up"
    He was brought back to reality by his friend houndour pulling on his leg
    He wiped the tears from his eyes
    "your right we have to get out of here" and they ran into the forest
    Helplessly they watched as their friends and neighbours were killed one by one. At that moment hate filled the boys heart aswell as his houndour's
    " I swear on my Families Graves oneday the will be...AVENGED!"+

(And with that he came back to reality)

"Come on Houndoom We better get out of here"he said as they walked of towards the now empty village.

Last edited:

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Not if I have anything to do about it:

Name : Helena
    Nickname: Hell
    Gender : Female (I'm a guy, but I've noticed that there appears to be no girls existing here)
    Appearance:
    Picture
    -Long red hair with black streaks
    -Gold eyes
    -Eyepatch over left eye, with long scar going across the face
    -Slightly tan
    -Pretty tall (about 5'11)
    Personality : Pretty laidback and easygoing most of the time, and extremely hard to anger. However, when she is angry, she-is-ANGRY. Her sense of humor is also a rather disdainful and sarcastic one, and she can be somewhat of a braggart at times. Loves a good fight, and can be a little reckless. Seemingly full of herself, but is truely kind and caring (doesn't mean she likes to show it, mind you.)
    Past : Warning: Lengthy. Some Violence. Not for children or those with ADD.
    As a child, she was always something of a troublemaker, never seeming to care for consequences. She grew up leading a little band of mischievous delinquents, and they always got into all sorts of trouble. However, as closely as they tread the line, they never did anything actually illegal, so nobody could actually do anything about it. One day, she and her band of miscreants noticed something of a ruckus going on at the other end of town. Curious, and with hopes to up the "mayhem" level, they gleefully jumped into the fray.

For once in her life, Helena had more mayhem than she could handle. It wasn't a simple scuffle they barged into, but an all-out war. Fires blazed, people screamed, destruction was wrought throughout the neighborhood. The Exeon decided to pay her quiet little town a visit at last, it seemed.

But that was not what shocked her. Among the roster of these notorious villians, she saw her father- and he did not seem to be fighting them.

He spotted her.

"Hmmm... well- this is unfortunate." He smirked, "Hell, I should have warned you that your tendency to mind other peoples business would get you in trouble someday."

He marched over to her. She was alone, her friends had all run at the sight of the fiends.

"I would have so preferred you not see this." He stated, glaring down at her with evil laughter in his once-kind eyes. He drew his sword. "So I guess I'll have to make sure you never see again."

He struck.

The 12 year-old girl cried out in pain as the unforgiving metal destroyed her left eye and ravaged her face. Weeping, bleeding, she knelt at the feet of the man she once called "dad". No remorse showing upon his face, he raised his sword again. But as he brought down his weapon, his target was no longer there. He stood there, stunned, and spun stupidly in place. His companions called. He took one more look, shrugged, wiped his daughters blood off his blade and walked off.

Nearly a mile away, Helena materialized in a quiet corner of a forest with her Gardevoir, Conscience, by her side. She blacked out with but one thought on her mind: How to get back at her father.

Pokemon : Conscience (Female Gardevoir, level 48)
    Weapon : Polearms, throwing weapons.
    Other : Her Gardevoir, Conscience, is very much that. She's the one that advises her to keep out of trouble, and the one who usually pulls her out if she gets in too deep.
    ---------------------
    (If you wish, I'll see if I can drag other people into this too- and I'll post a chapter of my own sometime... Not now, though, I'm kinda really sick.)

Last edited:

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    No prob. I've been MIA for much too long. I've asked a few people who might be interested in joining- we'll see comes of that. I'll wait 'till Sunday before sticking a chapter up though, just so everyone's on the same level.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Well, since Iron Mankey asked me to, and it does remind me of my old RP, I'll join up! ^-^ How could I say no to a friend?

So...

Name: Iyana (doesn't know last name)

Nickname: She is called "Sky-Eyes" by her family.

Appearance: Iyana is actually a very pretty person. She has light blue eyes and a fair complexion. Her hair, when combed, is long and ebony black. However, due to her lifestyle she's quite dirty and messy, at least by human standards. She wears tattered clothing that looks as if it used to be a skirt and matching blue top. It's not torn enough to reveal anything, just a bit beat up Her hair is usually all messed up and tangled, making her look like some wild beast child.

Personality: Iyana is reserved and a girl of few words when spoken to. She's not unwilling or afraid to talk to people, she just answers in what seems to be broken English. She is calm and collected, never freaking out or worrying, and though she seems like the kind of person that rarely smiles, she is quite often happy. Around pokemon though, she feels a lot more comfortable, and will open up more. She can even speak in broken pokespeak, though only to members of her "family".

Past: When the Exeons destroyed her family, Iyana was the only one to survive. She was only five. She was dazed, confused, and so traumatized that she had lost her memory. She wandered about, not thinking or caring about anything, broken inside, when she came upon an injured Squirtle in the road, hurt from the attacks of the Exeons. She hadn't felt anything, thought anything since the attack on her family, but she helped the Squirtle and he led her back to his clan of Squirtle, where Iyana was strangely welcomed by the other pokemon. She was then taken in by the clan, re-named "Sky-Eyes", and raised as the young Squirtle she rescued was.

Pokemon: "River" a Wartortle. He was the Squirtle she rescued so long ago.

Weapon: A dagger. She found it a while back, no doubt a trainer had lost it in the forest sometime.

Other: Even though River is Iyana's pokemon, they have more of a friendship than a trainer/pokemon relationship. If the fight is really tough for River, Iyana will not hesitate to jump in and fight too, even if against the rules. Why should she care about rules when her friend's in trouble? ^-^

Hopefully that's satisfactory? ^^

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Hey guys, a stuck a picture of my characters lineart in the profile post, so check it out.
    Or just click here.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    [IC]

It was dark.

Despite the moon right above them, Helena and Conscience, her Gardevoir, were shrouded in darkness as they explored the village ruins. The deep shadows and thick smoke saw to that.

Having stumbled across the wreckage accidently, innate curiousity and the feeble hope for finding survivors compelled them to investigate.

So far, however, they only living things they found were small, wobbly flames and a few bugs. Everything else was ash and debris. Helena stopped dead.

[What is it?] Her Pokemon psionically asked.

"I thought I heard something. Like... someone.......shouting? Just hold still fer a sec."

Silenc- no wait, barking.

"Okay, now I know I heard something. C'mon, let's check it out." She started off, but Conscience glided in front of her.

[Are you sure that's safe? It could be anything, you know.]

The young woman simply sidestepped her Pokemon.

"Not anything we can't handle, Connie."

[Don't call me that- Hell.]

"Hell it is, and aptly named for that matter." The redhead laughed as she resumed her way towards the village entrance. "Now c'mon, you comin' or not? What- you 'fraaaiiiid?"

The Gardevoir rolled her eyes and begrudgingly followed her friend as she lazily spun her halbred, "Ketsuekasori", around in large arcs. They stopped next to the smoking remains of a large house, but a few yards from the edge of the village. Enrobed in billowing smoke and at the ready, Hell called out.

"Who dares enter the lair of the Dark Lord Sauron?!? Speak now, or- ow! Whaddya hit me for?"

[Stop joking around.]
    She replied sternly.

"Spoilsport..." Rubbing the back of her head, she spoke again. "So who is it? And whaddya want? Tellin' ya now- I'm armed!"
    -----------------------------------------------
    [OOC] Btw, "Ketsuekasori" is a condensation of "Ketsueki" and "Sasori", which is literally translated as "Blood Scorpion".

Last edited:

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
    Walking through the village they suddenly heard voices
    "Houndoom, did you hear that to?"

"HOUND"

"So its not just me"said robert looking around the empty village, as the wind blew an ice cold gust filled with the shreiks of lost souls.

"we best keep our guard up we're no alone here"

and the both ran of down the narrow streets

but robert couldn't help but think

"are they survivours or exeon scum."

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: I'm assuming that I was accepted? ^-^;; If not, then disregard this post.

Iyana
    -------------

"Abandoned... village," Iyana said gruffly, eyeing the landscape suspiciously. She didn't want to run into any trouble really, there might still be some Exeons around, and she didn't like running into them. Beside her, stood a Wartortle, the blue turtle pokemon looking up at his companion. She rarely spoke in her own language, what had prompted this? Perhaps it was the sight of the human village before them, ruined, empty. His deep blue eyes looked up at the human girl's own light blue ones.

{Does this... make you sad Iyana?} he asked, looking at her curiously. He often wondered how connected she felt to humans even though she hadn't really spoken to them in a while.

Iyana's ebony black hair moved a little as she shook her head. Her face was serious, and she was quite pretty despite the dirty look she had. "Little, I not sure," she replied in her broken speech. Iyana wasn'y sure of her own feelings about humans. She was one herself, and she had a few good memories of them, but she really hadn't had much contact with them. She couldn't remember her childhood. She looked down at River, the Wartortle, and gave him an expression that clearly told him she didn't want to talk about it anymore.

{I think there are some humans over there, should we leave?} River said suddenly, sensing some presence beyond them.

Iyana turned her attention to ahead of them, wondering what to do. Seeing this village made her feel so... strange, like she should talk to them. They wouldn't like her though, her limited contact with humans had crippled her speech, she would look like an idiot, a cavewoman, to them.

"Stay... for now," she said to River, wondering what she should do.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    "Are there any survivors? Or Exeon scum?!"

Behind them. Whoever Helena heard before has now managed to find their way behind the two girls. Wow, Hell thought as she spun round, Halbred at the ready, My sense of direction is really off today.

"We are neither," She called out into the darkness, only just able to make out the dim outlines of a young man and some four-footed Pokemon. She really couldn't tell what, due to the smog and darmness. "What about you?"

"The same." He replied, he appeared to be holding a weapon of sorts, and lowered it ever-so-slightly, "Who are you, and what's your business here?"

"Hmph. Right to the point, are we? 's'about to ask ya the same thing."

"Considering our position," He motioned the wreckage around them, "Niceties are not a priority... Now are you gonna answer me or not?"

Hell smirked and lowered her weapon. The authoritarian approach of this guy amused her- she decided to play for awhile. She took a few step forwards.

"I"ll show you mine if you show me yours." She joked. Conscience groaned.

[Must you always be such a child?]

Helena ignored her Pokefriend and kept her attention on the stranger. She was curious as to who this guy was- and what he might look like.

"So whaddya say? On three, we each step forward?"

She waited for an answer.

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
    Rob hearing what the girl had said was still catious he had learnt not to trust anyone, so he pulled out his strange daggerand hid it under his cape.
    He then stared at houndoom , who as soon as he saw his masters face knew exacly what he was planning. His attention now on the matter at hand he slowly walked forward.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    No answer.

What did happen, though, was that the man and his Pokemon stepped forward into view. Seeing this as an agreement, Helena and Conscience did the same.

Stepping out of the smoke, they were met by a young man and a red Houndoom. Judging by his looks, the guy was about her age or a little older. Rather tall, but of slight build- he looked kinda weak. But they knew better than to judge by appearances. That dagger certainly made up for his lanky looks. Hell noted that with his brown hair and flame-wreathed clothes, he actually kinda blended in with the rest of the ruins. Even the red cape didn't give him away too much.

Hell looked back up at the mans face and saw that he was still sizing her up. She glanced back down at his dagger. She nudged her friend.

[What?]

"How well do you think he can use that thing?" She whispered.

[Well enough, I would say.] She paused for a second. [Why?]

"Wanna assess that ourselves?" She smirked as she twirled her halbred around again.

[And how do you propose we-]
    She saw what her was doing, and instantly put two-and-two together. [Oh- Hell! Don't you even-!]

"Awww- why not? 'sides-" She teased, looking over at their newfound company. Seeing what Hell was doing, he had his dagger at ready and prepared himself in combat stance, "- it looks like he wants to play, too."

[That's only because of you, you idiot! You're making him ner-!] But before she could finish, the young woman was already off. [HELL!]
    -------------------------------------------------
    (Part II coming tomorrow- get ready to rumble.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back