• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Writing

KlassicXL

Death & Design
    Years
    I'm very interested in writing up a plot and story for anyone who is planning on designing a game or hacking a rom. I myself am not very good at working on the actual game as I am a novice and I have no patience for it, but I'm a decent writer in my opinion atleast. The reason I am asking this is because I really want to get involved with the creation of something alongside others. I also have a lot of free time, so I will always be available if the "What do we do next?" question pops up. If anyone is interested in me writing them up a plot and story for an upcoming game, I would be most appreciative.

Also, if this is the wrong type of thread for this section, sorry you can delete this, but I did not find anywhere else to ask this.

BlazingLink

Sergeant Serious
    Years
    Well, this thread is in the wrong section, as it should be in the actual Game Development Sub-Fourm.

Anyways, PM me, I'll see if I'll need a plot written.

KlassicXL

Death & Design
    Years
    I thought this was a game development subforum? Um, no worries, if it's in the wrong place then hopefully the mods will move it.

I'll PM you guys later when I've gathered some ideas.

Back