• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizterdekazy

Experienced Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Just a concept for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y
    Something VERY VERY simple, nothing fancy and nothing complicated..
    I was VERY BORED!
    but enjoy this piece and I'll be working on HD wallpapers (bunch of anime wallpapers and models etc.)
    blah blah...
    feel free to move this thread if you have too.
    Thanks and I hope you'd enjoy my future projects.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there mizterdekazy!

That's some interesting art you've got! :3 Unfortunately though, our rules clearly state that you must have at least four pieces of art to open a gallery. :( How about checking out the Art Critique & Showcase Thread? There, you can post individual pieces to be reviewed by other artists. Heck, you could even post some of your other upcoming project ideas in A&D's DCC! I'm sure we'd love to hear about that! n_n;

So until then, I'm closing this thread. Just let me know if you have at least three more pieces to include. If not, than I encourage you to post in the aforementioned places.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to contact either myself or Derozio!

Good luck to ya. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back