• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon x & y for ds

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    I apologize if it's against the rules, don't ban me. I want to make a request for any rom builder to make a ds version x & y. Even if you end up removing Pokemon's from the gens before six 👍

Years
    I apologize if it's against the rules, don't ban me. I want to make a request for any rom builder to make a ds version x & y. Even if you end up removing Pokemon's from the gens before six 👍
    Unfortunately, you aren't in the right place for a question like this, so I'm going to close up your thread (don't worry, I won't ban you :P )

Hacks take an awful long time to put together, so even if someone was going to jump on your request, it might take years for it to actually be completed, as we've got a number of hacks right now that were started years ago, and are still in the beta stage (the first one I randomly clicked on started in 2012). Anything past the 3rd generation games are known to be harder to hack as well, so I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.

Still, there are plenty of good hacks for you to check out, so have a look around both the Hacks Studio and Sideshow Showcase- I'm sure you could find something over there that'll pique your interest!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back