• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon x y giving rare items

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    Hello guys
    Im willing to give mega stones to master balls and everything in between as well as lucky eggs and such.

The story: im a solider so i havnt playd the game since december and i dont intend upon cathing in with all the new old pokemon that are obtainable at the moment.

I preffer to get the 3 starters of GSC, especially Totodile. Especially with a cool egg moves, perfect stats that is. We are talking about tens of tare items on my part than you may offer loys of different pokemons, which should be perfect statsed prefferbly at lvl 1.

Im sure i made myself clear and im looking forward your corporation.
    You may add me on skype, the nick is dorchy12.

Thank you
    Dor

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I don't have any gen 2 starters but I do have a 5iv (all but hp) chimchar with fire punch, thunder punch, and counter. If you're interested I'd like a razor fang in return.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back