• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::Pokemon X & Y Tournament::.

tfender7

1). Be Respectful to all. There shall be no bad sportsmanship allowed! If bad sportsmanship is found, you will be disqualified!
    2). The battles will be a 6vs6 Lv50 only single battle with the exception of the finals which will be a double battle.
    3). Ubers are allowed.
    4). Legendaries are allowed but are limited to only 2.
    5). Please provide a Vs. Code in the discussion section to prove who won and who lost Failure to do so will result in disqualification of both parties.
    7). Items can be held.
    8). Please leave your 3DS Friend Code in the discussion section.
    9). Have Fun

-Prizes-
    The over all winner can choose one of 3 prizes:
    1). I, tfender7, will personally train your Pokemon to any level you want and will teach it any move you want.
    2). Pokemon Egg
    3). If you would like to battle me, Cannibal, I will battle you anytime, anywhere, no questions asked (within reason).

Everyone will get a complementary prize, and that is you will get a new Friend Safari!

Here is the sign-up page:
    https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/yjgjBDRaVr

I'm looking foward to see how this plays out! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    Is there a deadline for registration? When will the tournament battles begin?

Back