• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon X

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    Hax anyone her ever heard of Pokemon X? It's an online Pokemon Comic thats funny.. It follows the story line of Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire and the main chracter is brendan.. Don't worry girls May Travels with him sometimes even hurts breandn 'O' here is the link to the first page:

https://pokemonx.comicgenesis.com/d/20030602.htmlBEHOLD POKEMON X!!! sorry i just had to do that @_@

The story so far:
    Recon Dye *The creater* isn't so far yet @_@ right now brendan is facing Wattson the electric gym leader. How do you ask how he got the his first pokemon? Same as us saving Prof. Birch. He picks a Torchic Bu he catches another pokemon that he likes to call Rocky. Rocky is a poochyena that is shiny because of Team Magma and Team Aqua.. They used Pokerus *Or Pokemon Virus* on Rocky *Awww....* but don't worry Rocky got tougher!! 'O' Thas right by having some of both of there Pokerus Rocky learns a new attack caled 'Random'. Random is like transform except it's a move that substututes for another Move *Kind of like Assist but different its the same move for one pokemon each*.

Pictures of the people in the story line *More coming soon*:

Pokemon X
    Brendan Dancing
    Pokemon X
    Yes Brendan is Scared of the grass @_@
    Pokemon X
    May Dancing
    Pokemon X
    The one aint animated..
    Pokemon X
    Wally's Dance @_@

ONCE YOUR READ IT ILL TELL YOU MORE!! ITS A LAUGH YOUR HEART OUT ONLINE COMIC!!

Last edited:

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    LOL Yea I always liked the part when it goes like Bredan Recieved TM case! *Wally Looks at light with mouth open* How does he..? May: You'll get used to that
    Brendan: Oh I don't do it may does but.. She likes to swallow!
    May:*kicks brendan in the nuts* Bredan recieves a Kick In The Nuts
    Wally: Do~Da~Do

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    xD

I'm surprised I hadn't already read that, since it came out back in 2003... wow.

But its amusing.. Lol.
    I think I may join the forums...

Years
    If you check the rules of this forum, it says that you need to post your own comics on the art section. Now, I'll move this for you...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yeah, this section is intended for the showcase of sprite comics of your own creation, and not the work of others. If it is the author's desire to present the comic here, then they may feel free to do so.

So yeah ...

-locked-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back