• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Hey guys, so after 10 days of development, I'm here to present a Program that functions like PokeSav for Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. It is able to edit the stats of all of your Party Pokemon. It can do many things: such as give your pokemon ridiculous amounts of health, set a Pokemon to be Shiny with almost all 31 IVs, make a Pokemon Shadow and revert it back again, and do much more! This program does all of the work so you won't have to! Enjoy it!

To use this program, just make a folder on the C: Drive named cheats, and the program will output all of your Geck Codes(for use with Dolphin Emulator or a USB Loader used with Gamecube on Wii) in a text file there.

Notes
    Spoiler:

Proof It Works
    Spoiler:

Credits
    Spoiler:

Links

Years
  • Hey guys, so after 10 days of development, I'm here to present a Program that functions like PokeSav for Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. It is able to edit the stats of all of your Party Pokemon. It can do many things: such as give your pokemon ridiculous amounts of health, set a Pokemon to be Shiny with almost all 31 IVs, make a Pokemon Shadow and revert it back again, and do much more! This program does all of the work so you won't have to! Enjoy it!

To use this program, just make a folder on the C: Drive named cheats, and the program will output all of your Geck Codes(for use with Dolphin Emulator or a USB Loader used with Gamecube on Wii) in a text file there.

Notes
    Spoiler:

Proof It Works
    Spoiler:

Credits
    Spoiler:

Links
    While I can appreciate the fact that it looks like a fair amount of effort went into this, it's against PC's Pokemon Gaming rules to post ways to obtain created/edited Pokemon, whether through a program like this, or a cheating device. Because of that, I'm going to have to close this thread. Also, in the future, if you're interested in discussing anything Pokemon XD related, that would go over in Pokemon Gaming Central's Spinoff Central (Third Generation only deals with the GBA games).

I don't think that this stuff belongs here. But who knows.
    While I know you were just trying to help out, please just use the report button in the future if you're ever unsure about someone's post- it makes it a lot quicker and easier for us to deal with. Thanks!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back