• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Pokemon XD Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Considering Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra moon are coming out soon, I have recently gotten involved very much in Pokemon XD again. As such, I want to offer my Lugia to anyone who wants it.

Lv. 60 Lugia
    Lax Nature
    Moves: Psycho Boost, Earthquake, Hydro Pump, Dragon Rush

All you need to do is put a pokemon into the GTS and inform me here you wish to trade said pokemon for the lugia. I recommend you nickname it something so I know it's you. Should someone else get to you before me, let me know and we'll do a direct trade.

This is also a preview into my trade shop which will be opening soon. Don't know when yet, but it will be online sometime soon. This lugia will be offered in the shop, along with a lot of other pokemon I will be slowly gathering together over time.

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    Hi thanks for hosting this giveaway.

I just deposited a lvl3 female scatterbug in the GTS (my IGN is Mike) asking for a lugia between lvl51 and 60 :)

Thanks in advance

Years
  • Hi there! This is a really cool giveaway! I've deposited a level 1 male Absol in a Beast Ball, nicknamed Gale, onto the GTS. My IGN is Eric. Thank you so much in advance!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2018
    I would love one please? Awesome giveaway :D
    I have deposited: Fearow Lv.26 Male
    IGN: Mr.Mars

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2019
    Pokemon Wanted: Lugia
    Pokemon Deposited: Lv 1 Female Sandile Nicknamed Dreamer
    IGN: Riannon
    Message: I want to trade for a Pok?mon that is strong in battles.

Thanks!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    I'd love one!

ign: Pandora
    Deposited: lvl 26 female gothita named Abby
    wanted: Lugia

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Thank you everyone for you interest in my XD Lugia. I will get to all of you sometime tonight. I made this post before I went to bed and im about to leave for work. So in about 12 hours I'll start trades.

Anyone who got a lugia now, or who gets one within the next 12-13 hours, that's not me. someone else got to you before me.

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Guys, big problem. My lugia shows a fateful encounter, and I can't trade it on the GTS. So as a result, I have to do direct trades for anyone who wants this lugia. I am free on Sunday all day this week, so if any of you can do the trade then, let me know and we'll take care of it. I'm very sorry about this.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2018
    Haha typical GTS, I'd be Keen to direct trade :) what timezones is your Sunday? :) I'm GMT +13

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    Works for me, I?m gmt +1 so I think we?ll mostly be online around the same time

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Guys, big problem. My lugia shows a fateful encounter, and I can't trade it on the GTS. So as a result, I have to do direct trades for anyone who wants this lugia. I am free on Sunday all day this week, so if any of you can do the trade then, let me know and we'll take care of it. I'm very sorry about this.

i'm on EST

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back