• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XP Art Gallery

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Quirky I must say. The thired pic looks like it was taken from the manga itself. (is it?)

Dark Ash

Lonely
    Years
    More pics

More pics from Pokemon X Anniversay International. The second pic on this threat is the main character of Pokemon Revolution Nitro aka Project 360.

Last edited:

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    You're hilarious. XD The third piccu from your first post is no doubt from the Poke Special manga. (To me) And the first piccu on your second post looks familliar from the manga Naruto..

Besides these two, the rest of the piccus look like more of your piccus :3 I should say that you draw very neatly ^^ I love how you drew the hair on the guys and everything else on it looks very nicely drawn :3 Good job! ^^;

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    They are not his work. He nick them from someone and print it to show it to us. If you look on this picture,
    Pokemon XP Art Gallery
    , you see some japanese logo there and they are drew by professinal. Dark Ash is 15 year old but professinal artist are over 20's. He trying to prove he is not a worst artist.

kohei said:
    The third one does look like it was extracted from the manga.

If it wasn't, WOW! Amazing quality!

But they ARE from the manga.

Closed this topic cos these are fake work from Dark Ash.

Last edited:
    Back