• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XP

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    Erhmmmmmmm...........

Please Chimou don't give me acute messages again!
    Have this small present! :P :P

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    That wasn't Pok?mon XP, it was Pok?PC, but Doom is right. I wouldn't like it if you had to script out all of the events. That would suck.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • hi where did you guys get the demo version of pokemon xp, oh and it looks awsome.

Last edited:

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • A few things Shadow 909, wait for other people to post. Triple posting is not allowed. Also pokemon XP has those items in the tile set already.

Where is RM2Kdev? Did he quit? I thought he promised not to quit. It's been 24 days since he updated

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • first of all i did not triple post. and sencond, i would use advadce map than this. since i havnt use this. cause i dont know where you guys got the demo.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Pok?mon XP is NOT for hacking a ROM. This is the game development forum, not the ROM Hacking forum. Learn the difference please.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • shadow909 said:
    first of all i did not triple post. and sencond, i would use advadce map than this. since i havnt use this. cause i dont know where you guys got the demo.
    You did triple post (or it looked like you did) You can't just delete your posts and lie. As for the demo it was on the 2nd or 3rd page

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • lie?????????????????? i didnt lie....... jeeze well if i did well sorry for "lying",, really really sorry.

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Alright guys, Since I'm affiliated with Ryan he tells me a bit about Pokemon XP over Msn most days, Last time we spoke about it. He said his holidays were over and it;d be hard to keep working on XP. Summers are kinda short. I just want you all to know that. heh he should make Chimou secretary she always protects it.

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    I think he should get a programming partner that can work on it when he can't.

ExtraOrdinary

ExtraOrdinary Team Brain
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    x__x
    I think this project is dead :dead: , but ryan can make it alive again :D

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Nooo live, live you can't let this thing die, it's the best project ever.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    It's because the makers get bored of all the hard work and no one else has the skill to continue the project.

Back