• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Pokemon Y Original Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2016
    Hi All,

I have only just purchased Pokemon Y and I have finally been able to get hold of Ditto and started to breed Charmander in a hope i could trade for Squirtle and Bulbasaur.

Guessing as I'm 3years late on the game no one really needs the original starters anymore.
    As no one seems to want my lovely Charmander in a swap.

I was wondering if anyone has a spare Squirtle or Bulbasaur going they wouldn't mind trading.

Cheers
    Stewart

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    yeah i have completed the dex so let me know what you would like :)

add me FC below!

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2016
    Oh brilliant cheers for your help.

I'm only after Squirtle and Bulbasaur at the moment.

I have added your account on now.

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
    i can give you a squirtle with its hidden ability and good ivs , just tell me if you still need it :)
    and tell me your fc and ign then aswell

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2022
    I've got various Bulbasaur, most with Hidden Abilities and all have a mishmash of IVs, I think the majority are 3 or 4 perfect IVs as they're all breedjects - would those be of use? Do you have preference as to Nature/IVs/abilities?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back