• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pokemon YELLOW: full box

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Hey there

I couldn't find a room for pokemon yellow problems, but i hope that some of you have been playing the first pokemon games (red, blue, green, yellow).

Anyway, i'm at the safary game and i have opened a new box in Bill's pc for pokemon, but when i enter safary game and catches óne pokemon, i can't catch anymore and gets the error "box is full".
    I go back, look at the box.. and theres only one pokemon, and i can't catch any other pokemon either, outside the safary game.. So whats wrong?

I have installed a emulator on my smartphone and installed pokemon yellow, so dno if that's the problem.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I can tell you're new, but it doesn't hurt to look around the community more throughly before you start posting. XD

As for your problem, it sounds like an emulator problem. I know that the older games don't register the box being changed unless the game is saved. Is your emulator able to save or are you depending on savestates?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    It might be better to ask in the emulation section since this isn't a typical glitch on the normal carts. But next time you have a question, please look around the forums for the appropriate thread. There's a Q&A thread in almost every section for simple questions like these.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back