• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pokemon Yellow Mono Type Challenge!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2016
    Made it because i didn't see a Pokemon yellow mono type challenge.
    Rules:
    1. This is a Race
    2. Run will be finished when your pokemon hit level 70!
    3. Starter is usable only if it falls under your type
    4. Absolutely NO glitches or cheating in anyway
    5. Trading is for evolution purposes only
    6. No legendaries please
    7. Dual Types are allowed
    8. you may use a pokemon that evolves into your type (EX: your using flying you may evolve charmander into charizard)
    9. More than one person may use the same type
    10. Your first pokemon of your type must be caught by the time you defeat St surge
    11.No Emulators if you use one your out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TYPES:
    Grass:
    Water:
    Fire:
    Electric:
    Normal:
    Flying:
    Rock:
    Ground:
    Fighting:
    Bug:
    Poison:
    Pyschic:

if i forgot any please let me know

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    ill take psychic, although dont you think getting all pokemon to level 70 is a bit crazy? anways ill be playing on purple gameboy color, emulators ftl. edit- do teams need to be 6 pokemon or can i use like 4 or 5

Last edited:
    Years
    I might be interested in doing this with the water type. I was gonna do the RB monotype, but I'm not starting a new game on my red version and getting a copy of blue might be tough. I can probably borrow my friend's little brother's yellow version though.

I'm still playing through Emerald, but I have 6 badges. So once I finish that I'll start on this one.

Back