• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Pokemon Yellow

lolwut

Too cute for you
Years
  • Where can i buy it? ive been looking everywhere and cant find it. I want it so bad.. and i don't want to order off of ebay but almost any other place would be okay.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • I'd try amazon, but the wait and shipping can be a problem. You also might want to check your local gamestop-they usually have some hidden gems stored in the very back of the counter.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    internet would be the best bet for sure, and amazon is good if you dont want to use ebay. but if you dont want to go on the internet, try gamestop or eb gamess, (although they dont accept trade ins on gb or gbc games anymore so good luck), gamecrazy, (although most stores are out of business), play n trade, and if youre really desperate, a flea market or a thrift store.

Years
  • Is there any game stores near your area that are not apart of the major gaming companies? I know there are a few where I've lived. They usually own the classic and older games. Phonebook could help to see if there is one around you.

Gamestop might have it with their GB games, but maybe not.

If all else fails, I would head to Amazon or another decent website. :/

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
  • yeah ive asked around school, and some kid thought he had it but it ended up he only had blue which i didnt want. I have red. But yeah ill check out microplay (local game store that sells older games like psx games, gameboy colour, and n64). And i can try Amazon

Back