• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Yem (Sapphire Hack)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Plot: You as a pokemon trainer live in the region Yem, you come from the small desert town of Aziel. Aziel houses are made up of rock,wood,metal and much more. It is your birthday and the local professor, Prof. Don decides to give you a pokemon. but on one condition you must go and beat the gyms and finally the Big Challenge, of course you get the pokemon to help you.

What I Need:
    (Red=Urgently
    Green=Need
    Blue=Closed)

Spriter

Mapper

Overworld

Scripter

Title Screen Editor

My Skills:
    Basic Mapping,
    Basic Scripting (Changing what comes out that is it)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Um..could we have a little more information about the hack?
    Try improving your story a bit more. :\

Ebony

once upon a time.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2013
    The "plot" really just seems to be a normal Pokemon game but with a different region and earthy houses. Try working on that a bit more. xD;

[edit] Lmao. Wind beat me to it. :/

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Well, now you're back on.
    You may have changed your first post, I didn't read it orginally, but if you have...I don't know how to put this, but it still kinda sucks. What interests me in a plot is...well, interesting features.

Okay, are the Pokemon gonna be different? Because I'd MUCH MUCH rather know about that rather than the fact that the houses in your home town are made out of wood. Also, make a features section. That is SO important!!! :pirate: Like new heroes, Pokemon, towns, Gym Leaders, etc.

@Poke-Scooter-Mon: Err...okay...Did you make your username JUST so you could post here? :\ Why scooters? If you're so obsessed with them, make a hack about it! Pokemon Scooter! (BTW, it IS a joke, please do not do it, I think it would be AWFUL)

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
    Years
  • I remember my first hack.
    It was basically this, but a different region name, and not desert stuff but water like.
    And That is good, but to make a promising hack you need more. So I gave up and began work On my new hack, Bird in the sky. Which is themed, and it seems as though themed hacks go over well...

Get an intense storyline, with an evil group, or a conflict with a trainer or 2 (more than 1 rival)
    It just needs more features is all.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Well, i made another well i made it before hand, this one was jjust a fluke to get my friend off my back. Anyways... Yeah

pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=153061 Go there

Last edited:
    Back