• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon youtube channel art request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny_torchic

Shiny Hunter And YouTuber!
Years
  • Hey, I recently started a Pokémon YouTube channel called TheShinyTorchic and I need someone to do channel art for me. My requests are that the profile is 250x250 and is featuring a Shiny Torchic. The banner art can be anything to do with gen 3 and it needs to be 2560x1440. Also if it has any text on it use the Pokémon logo text if possible. Thanks in advance! :)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Hiya. I'm afraid a new thread isn't the place to ask for requests; there are plenty of shops which might consider requests or you can private message someone who works in the style you want. Always make sure you read the rules first and enjoy the forums that little bit more :)

~Locked

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back