• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Youtube Channel!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2012
    Hey PokeCommunity,
    This is JinnoBlue2, and I love pokemon and everything to do with pokemon. I recently started a new youtube channel dedicated to pokemon games and other random poke stuff. I spend a lot of time trying to make good quality videos that people will enjoy, the only problem is not many people know about me yet. I think you guys will really like my videos so if this sounds interesting to you please check out my channel on Youtube. Thanks for the support :)

and p.s. sorry if this thread is not supposed to be in this forum

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Advertising like this isn't allowed here, no. Sorry about that! If you're doing Let's Plays, there's a section to post those. If it's just other Pokemon-related videos, feel free to share them in the Pokemon General Daily Chit-Chat. If you have any other questions, feel free to VM me :)

Pokemon Youtube Channel!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back