• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Yu-Gi-Oh GX!

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
Years
  • Name Pokemon Yu-Gi-Oh GX!
    Hack of Pokemon Firered

Story
    Thsi is a hack that follows the anime Yugioh GX. It features many things that the anime included. It follows the main events Jaden getting Kuriboh, Syrus changing dorms because of Jaden, Jaden declining the offer to move into Ra Yellow all that sort of stuff.
    It is set in Duel Academy but I have a twist on the anime. Jaden escapes the Academy eith Syrus and they explore the rest of the world.

Features
    Pokemon replaced by Duel Monsters
    Play as Jaden Yuki
    The girl heroine is Alexis(you play her story like she just entered duel academy)
    Set in Duel Academy and surronding citys
    New ways of collecting monsters
    Yugi is a professor
    This is now enhanced with Kyledove's new rombase!(Thanks to all who put their time into this)

Screenshots
    Hopefully coming soon!

Beta:
    Not any time soon

Team:
    Me(most things)
    lmg123(spriter)

Other notes:
    I don't care if you think this is a crap idea. I think it is cool. So please only post constructive comments.

Last edited:

Francesca

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2009
    Yeah the Story seems good.. Well Good luck.. Hope to see the screenshots!

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Sothere's gonna be no trace of pokemon at all? No pokeballs? No potions? No pokecenters? No elite four? Jus dueling with cards and dueling monsters???

NatureKeeper

Well I already thought that you shall get it Yugioh GX: Extra because:

No Relation to Pokemon.
    Will Burstinatrix evolve to flamewingman? That'd be funny...

FinalEclipse

Years
  • Sothere's gonna be no trace of pokemon at all? No pokeballs? No potions? No pokecenters? No elite four? Jus dueling with cards and dueling monsters???

no there will be "testers" instead of gym leaders to advance in the grades

once you are in obelisk blue you must escape duel academy with syrus and battle the 4 "masters of the millennium items"(bakura, pegasus, marik, ishizu) and and the god master
    (Kaiba)

the replacement to the pokemon center is the card revitalizer who heals all cards there is one in duel academy and 7 in total

all pokemon are replaced with yugioh monsters and ash will make an appearance and duel professor yugi!

FinalEclipse

Years
  • i have mapped the slifer red dorm

now mapping ra yellow

ok ra yellow done!

now mapping everything outside duel academy

Last edited:

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
  • Hello Ive made a home-made banner for this hack:
    (Remove the ")
    ["IMG]https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk29/lmg666/PokemonYugi-ohGX.png[/IMG"]\

Still learning how to cut the Background of the OW sprites to put in the banner

FinalEclipse

Years
  • my status: hacking is a little slow because my comp has a virus and it wiped my rom luckly i still have the sprites so i can start again

Back