• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2008
    um hello im new ive got pokemon diamond.
    im on the bit where i have to defeat team galaxy in mt cornet.
    ive beeten the 2 comanders but the boss defeats me.
    just wondering if someone could give me a level 45+ pokemon.

I can trade now on wifi please PM me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    why would you want to do that, i mean come on whats the point in even playing the game if you are just gonna take the easy way out. There will be no challenge, go and train a decent team and you will be fine.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2008
    well my pokemon are level 42 41 40 38 37 40
    all the trainers are to easy and its going up 5 mm every battle

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    There's always a way to get stronger.
    Items, strategies, movesets, etc.

You should count yourself lucky it's difficult. It's much more fun when you win!

Rayl

Moonlight Trainer
    Years
  • why would you want to do that, i mean come on whats the point in even playing the game if you are just gonna take the easy way out. There will be no challenge, go and train a decent team and you will be fine.

Agreed.
    My rule is NO trading higher level pokemon than your highest level until you beat the elite four.
    Thats just a rule I use with my family and friends, I don't help them out because it ruins the game for them.
    therefore I think you should train up yourself (like I, and everyone else here had to) then you'll be more satisfied with beating the pokemon league (elite four).

-

Also
    try EV training one of your pokemon, my glaceon got +25 defense by accident last night through EV training my umbreon :P
    check the EV training guide.

-

leveling up isnt always the key Ichida.
    Items help too :]
    But stay away from Rare Candys they are Evil :P

Last edited:

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • The eternal solution to any game-related problem with a level-based game:

Level up. Seriously. <.<;

Rayl

Moonlight Trainer
    Years
  • I understand all of your suggestions are about helping this person, however, your posts are only considered offtopic because he asked for trades, not really suggestions. D:

hmm,
    well i can see your point!
    but I like to make mine too...
    really we're explaining why we *wont* trade with him.
    therefore, on most forums this is considered on topic. since we're talking about reasons he shouldnt be trading and should go do those other things, are we still considered off topic here?
    if so, I apologise. Just trying to gain a better understanding of the PC rules. Not everything is explained in the rule posts, like this situation for example. :)

Back