• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Welcome to the Pokemon world where you will will start on your own Pokemon journey, but there is an unexpected twist in your future.

~PLOT~​

You have been waiting all your life to go on your own Pokemon journey and one day they get a letter in the mail saying:

"You have been specially selected to start a Pokemon journey if you accept it. If you choose to accept it come to the poke center in any town in three days and meet someone in a gray suit, he will take you by means of transportation to my lab where you will start your Pokemon journey!" ~Professor Oak

You jump at the chance and prepare for your journey. When the day comes and you finally get to the lab a Professor Oak impostor explains to you and about nine other people that they have a quiz that will tell them your perfect Pokemon match and you will be given the Pokemon all at once in a waiting room.
    After the tests you wait in the room until everyone is there and you receive your Pokemon then go into a big room and see your new partner. But once you send out your new Pokemon and see what Pokemon you got you become dizzy and faint. When you wake up you find yourself in the body of the Pokemon you got and the Pokemon starts to tell you your situation.

They explain team spirit was doing experiments to get Pokemon that would certainly take commands from them at any level, and they thought if they turned humans into Pokemon they would do as they said so they might have a chance of being human again, and have human intelligence to end up turning all humans into Pokemon so they would be the rulers of the world. It also explains you have been specially chosen so no one will get suspicious of team spirit. Plus it explains that it has been specially altered with a special attack to make taking over the world easier. And they where the guinea pigs of the operation. Then the Pokemon's spirit dies out and you sit there staring at your unconscious body until a fire type Pokemon burns down the building and kills all the humans in the building as the Pokemon/humans escape.
    All that remains are some burnt papers with the location of the other lab of team spirit and a map of sinnoh.The sheet of paper that has the location of the other lab said Iron Island and the rest was burnt. The map of sinnoh wasn't too burnt, only some ocean was. Will you search for the base? or accept your new life as Pokemon?

~Setting~​

In sinnoh a new island was found off the coast of sunyshore city and uninhabited. It was soon nicknamed "Berry island" because it is a very tropical island with more berry bearing plants than a normal island. This is where you are taken when you meet the person in the suit. The island is outlined in sandy beaches, lately there have been lots of tourists to the beaches, but not into the jungle area where the "Lab" is located.

Characters
    Spoiler:

Name : (one guess)
    Nickname : (do you have one?)
    History: (what was your life like before this?)
    Personality : (What you are like?)
    Species : (What Pokemon? basic)
    Appearance : (what did you look like, what do you look like now?)
    RP sample : (in spoiler tags)

I'm going to accept about nine people, first come first serve. This RP is owned by me and co-owned by Falcon Wing.

My SU
    Spoiler:

Dragax67

A Rookie Trainer raring to Go!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 14, 2015
    Ok, heres my SU:

Name: Seth Altoris
    Nickname: Seth/Focus
    History: Seth was involved in a murder as a child of six. He was forced to watch as his father and uncle were killed in front of him by assassins. As the assassins went to kill his mother, a military regiment broke into the house and rescued Seth and his mother, called Hayley. He has never been able to forget the noise the bullet made as it left the gun. He was raised by his mother in Agate Village, Orre region for safety. It was far away and empty of children. Apart from one other. Her name was Amber. Both went to the Agate Trainer School, which had three students from Mt Battle.
    Life goes on....
    At the age of Ten, Seth left the school, and then left Agate Village to go to Kanto to live in the Trainers Boot camp. He was planning to leave with Amber, his only friend. The disaster struck. She was injured at the Agate Relic and hurt her arm. She qas unable to go. Seth left Amber behind, and never saw her again. However, he has a bandage on one arm with a dark red burn in the shape of a hand, which Ambers fits perfectly after she burnt him by accident. While at the camp, he trained rigorously with many Pokemon, from Rattata to Charizard, Hoothoot to Rypherior. Four years later, he came top of the school. He recieved a letter from Professor Oak, telling him he had a Pokemon he could pick. When he arrived, he saw a Riolu. It was that he picked...
    Personality: Seth is a very hyper boy, but is also lonely, due to having no friends, apart from a girl he hasn't seen for four years. He often acts very bravely to defend himself and friends, and always focuses on comleting his goals. He also becomes emotionally unstable when he gets angry, frustrated or upset, and often requires someone by his side to help him recover from his breakdowns. He longs for a friend, and he never thought he could gain it by transforming.
    Species: Riolu
    Appearance: Seth was a tall and thin boy, about 5'11". He was very fast and had a very pale skin complexion. He also has a very defined face. He has Jet-Black Spike hair, with longer spikes on his fringe, which has been spiked up. He also had dark Brown eyes and a scar on his neck.
    As A Riolu, Seth is Black instead of Blue and has red instead of grey. He still has a yellow band and is an average size for one. He has a small scratch mark on his neck, where his scar was and still has the bandage on his arm, which Amber forced im to get as a Human after she held his arm after putting hot water on the glove she was wearing, by accident of course. He has kept it as a Riolu in memory of her.
    RP sample: Dunno how to do a Spoiler tag...

Seth looks slowly around. he knows he is in danger from wild Pokemon attacks, and a human against a flock of Pidgey is a very injured human. He looks around carefully, knowing to get to Pallet Town, he has to go through at least some grass. He carefully walks into the first patch, and slowly continues through. He then notices a Rattata staring at him.
    "Don't attack me, don't attack me...Please don't attack me..." Seth says under his breath. He continues walking slowly when he notices Rattata moving slowly towards him.
    "Awhh...Man.." Seth says. However he decides to make a run towards Pallet Town. As he starts to run, the Rattata does. It speeds up, squealing at him in its high-pitched voice. As Seth is nearly out of the grass patch, the rattata leaps at him and just misses his leg with its large fangs. He then leaves the grass, with the Rattata still leering at him. He decides to head to a friends house, who lives near the Prof Oak Laboratory. He sits down at his friends, drinking a mug of coffee, waiting for the time that Oak Lab opens, so he can obtain his starter. "If only time could go by quicker..." Seth thought to himself, miserably.

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    So first sign up, im happy ^-^

Dragax67: I would love to exept you but the RP sample is still missing so you'll have to be Pending. Oh, and have fun at that party ^-^

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Name: Victoria Kent

Nickname: Vikki

History: The first part of Vikki's life was spent in the beautiful and always sunny Sunnyshore City. Here is where she was born and spent her toddler days. As a tiny child Vikki's mom would take her to the lighthouse where she would often look out on the view with giggles and smiles. Her sister, Samantha, was born a few years after her, and with the new family member they were forced to move. Unable to find a large home in Sunnyshore, at the age of three, almost four, Vikki and her family moved to the homey and friendly Hearthome City.

Vikki lived in Hearthome from then until the time that the RP begins. Once she had reached the age of seven, Vikki took an intrest in contests and always asked her mom to take her to them. Around this time, the spare room in the family became occupied by Vikki's new baby brother, Ryan. Because of Ryan, Vikki's mother had to stay home and take care of the new baby, as a result Vikki was unable to go to contests. This made her downhearted, but she still kept up her dream of oneday wanting to get a pokemon trainer and journey around the region competing in contests around the land. She even dreamed that she may get to see her beautiful Sunnyshore City again, although she could hardly remember living there. It was those dreams that made her happily accept the invitation to go on a pokemon adventure, about seven years later. And that, as you know is were the RP begins, thus there is nothing more to tell about Vikki's past.

Personality: Vikki has a perseverant personality. She never gives up on something once she sets her mind to it, unless of course, she is forced to. There are few things that will 'force her' to stop, so she usually carries out with all her plans. Around people she is friendly and open, always trying to make new friends and allies to help her with her many quests, no matter how small those quests may be. She gains many quests from another side of her personality, Vikki can always envision something amazing, whether that be her as a contest star, or a simple wonderful dinner that she wishes to make. But, like all people, or pokemon, Vikki has her weaknesses. One of these such weaknesses is the fact that she sometimes has trouble controlling her temper. Also, she is often accidentally rude or awkward in conversations. These weaknesses bring her down sometimes, but her many good friends are always there to bring her back up, and then, she takes another step foreward.

Species: Gligar

Appearance: As a human, Vikki looked like any other human of her age and gender. Her hair was dark honey-blond and her eyes were greyish blue. She had pale skin that was covered in freckles, but during the summer, like all people, she became tanned. In the way of clothing and hair styles, she was also normal. Vikki's hair was short and slightly curled in toward her neck at the base. She wore glasses to correct her not-so-perfect vision, and a black headband laid gently on her forehead, but tight enough of course, that it didn't fall off. She wore black pants that looke almost like dress pants, but not quite so fancy, and a white top with her favorite blue jacket. Vikki's shoes were the traditional lace-up tennis shoes that many people wear, and of the tradtional color, white. She wore little make up, but often painted her nails cyan (a shade of blue) or pink. So she was just your average looking human really.

In pokemon form, well, there really isn't much to say about that. She is, like in human form, average. She looks like a regular gligar, similar to a scorpion, but purple with blue skin stretched between her legs giving her the ability to glide through the air. The only differences between her and other gligars is that she has unusually large ears, or ear I should say, because on is cut in an awkward way and now just a craggy stub. Also, I mentioned that gligar are purple, well Vikki is not, instead she is very dark grey, almost black, but still with the blue sails. Vikki, unfortunately, doesn't know how this happened, because she was not the inhabitor of this pokemon form when the ear was lost.

RP Sample: I am going to make this up on the spot about a random trainer... here goes nothing!!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    ok,

Comet~*: you are good when you add the RP sample ^-^ but as of now, you are Pending.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    chaos11011: The personality is WAY too short lots more detail. Ya know the Nidoran has a apperance too, if there is nothing special just say so, but I encourage minor difrences. And I need an RP sample.

Dragax67: You aare Accepted ^-^ but i do hope the sample does'nt have anything to do with the RP becues we are in sinnoh and someone esscorts you to the lab and the island we go to is uninhabited exept for the lab.

K for spoiler tabs you must click on a icon that had the letters ABC on it after you hit post reply

Last edited:

Dragax67

A Rookie Trainer raring to Go!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 14, 2015
    Sample isn't to do with the RP, it was something I made up out of the blue.
    Spoiler:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    chaos11011: your still a little short on info but I would acept you none the less if you had a RP sample so once you get that up you are good but untill then you are Pending.

Years
    Name : Patrick Cinder
    Nickname : Pat
    History: My Charecter grew up in the Kanto and Johto regions, his family live in both due to parental problems. Ever since he was a child, he wasn't allowed to enjoy himself or have fun, his father trained him and beat him all day so that he could one day become a very powerful trainer. Sometimes he went too far though, and Patrick can become seriously injured. When Patrick isn't training, he spends time in the forests nearby Pallet and Newbark town to sit down and relax with Pokemon and be free from the stresses of life.

His family is generally fire-type lovers, one of those is Charizard which Patrick's father owns and which was used in Patrick's brutal training. Finally, Patrick is going to become free from the clutches of his father and start on his own journey, but the scars still haven't healed and will play a major part in his adventure.

Personality : : Patrick is usually stubborn but very strong willed. He doesn't like to be criticized and told how to do things. For example, training his Pokemon. If someone does this he becomes quite angry. This is all due to the way he was brought up by his father, his father made him almost unable to trust anybody else. But deep down he is soft at heart and shows this when he is around Pokemon.

Species : Cyndaquil

Appearance : Pat stands 6 feet tall with a large black shirt with long sleeves extending over his hands. Pat has black trousers with 4 pocket's inside them, two on each leg. The end of the trousers are ripped. He has a white jacket for cold weather with fur round the neck area. He has medium length hair down to his neck, dark blonde color and blue eyes.

RP sample :
    Spoiler:

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Flamezdudes: You are accepted! But i have to ask, is there anything special about the looks of the cyndiquill?

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    room for one more fellas?

Name : Jacque
    Nickname : The Shadow
    History: Taking Strolls in Dark and abandoned places is what i like best. Sunken Ships and beat up houses or mansions are the ideal hangout for me and my trenchcoat friends. trying to not get involved with the police and trying to stay out of trouble is the one thing we excel at.
    Personality : Nice, funny, strong Intelligent, and athletic.
    Species : Ghost and Dark. Ghastly or Haunter.
    Appearance : Black Sunglasses, a black hat, a pair of black cargo pants, a black shirt, and a black trench coat.
    RP sample : ???

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Comet~*: You have been Accepted!

Jacquevich: yes we have room, but your SU is just way too short you need lots more discription and an RP sampe witch can be from another RP or something just out of the blue. But Id love to have you join you just need way more stuffing in the SU.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Spoiler:

IS that good enough?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back