• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokemonCrazy's Sprite Place (NEW!)

How are my sprites?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Since my older thread would be closed if I updated, I made this one!

My sprites are not in any specific order, so just enjoy!

4kgp4h.png

Pigkip

33otv03.png

Bastranix

333j228.png

Battlarmazard

2vdjqjt.png

DragonFire (BTW: He is made completely of Fire-Type Pokemon, the name comes from the band DragonForce because of their song "Through the Fire and the Flames")

se3shw.png

Garonite

2dbpilc.png

Gastran (I know it's not my best, but don't mock the only Pokemon with an Afro!)

23m3by0.png

El Carillón (The Chime)

fe28fk.png

God of Thunder

w14u52.png

Meap Scratch (From Phineas and Ferb "The Chronicles of Meap Parts I and II")

33k86eo.png

Blastinine

110d3xv.png

God Of Pokemon Origin Charalga

15yt53o.png

Girabuzz

33usqys.png

Maganisword

m7yvbc.png

Nidnosnow (with the Belt of Power)

15xu6c7.png

Notched-Ear Pichu (Scratch)

2a9utr4.png

Bonvee

2i27ix5.png

Sunseed

975rgx.png

Joltiga

2hmeiye.png

Snowpoke

25z2s8g.png

Hitmondrill

15rbj9g.png

Pokemon Trainer Zack / Me! (Version 2)

73jmua.png

Me! (If I was cursed by a Charizard....)

Well that's all for now! Please comment! (I need criticism)

Years
  • Most of these are fusions. Fusions that have alot of pokemon crumpled together. Your fusions have awkward anatomy's as well,you need to work on that. Take your 'Meganisword' for example.
    33usqys.png

You need to work on it's head down to it's chest, it possibly needs a neck,the head is too large for it's body. It's Metang or Metagross arm is too thin,it should be even and paralell with the other arm. Overall the only problem I have with your fusions is the colour palettes and anatomy. Your Notched-Ear Pichu scratch sprite is well done though there are some problems I have that i'm not so sure.Around the left ear(my left) and it's tail.

bat003

Pokemon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    Hehe good stuff not saying your the best but I like the Blastinine I wonder if it can us zap.

mangaroll

Teh Great Mangaroll
    Years
  • I actually like your notched-ear pichu scratch and Joltiga.

But I strongly agree with Logiedan, the anatomy is awkward. There's also the many colors of the fusions, and you should fix it by recoloring all the parts with a specific palette.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Sunseed and Joltiga look like crap, there necks are too long for their heads to looks normal/natural/OK

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    There's not enough scratch work here to warrant this thread. Showcases of just fusions go into the fusion/recolour thread at the top of the page.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back