• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokemonEpiphany - PkEpiph Events Trade

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
Years
  • They are both 100% legit.

All I did was change my ID and Secret ID on pearl, so it would be the same as on Diamond.

PkEpiph

PokemonEpiphany.com
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    *UPDATE* After many hours of girly whinning and valiant (but futile) efforts to fix my Nintendo USB Connector, I have to sadly say that my Wi-Fi is no longer. I won't be able to trade you these PkEpiph event Pokemon but have some warm news in this time of darkness. As you all know, AJ™ is the founder of our beloved forum PokemonEpiphany. He now is in possesion of these Pokemon and will distribute these events from now on, I will no longer be able to trade them (at least untill I can afford to buy another USB connector/ Router).

PkEpiph

PokemonEpiphany.com
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2008
    I have seen some people questioning the legitamacy of these events. I can assure you that the Pokemon in question are not the result of using a cheating device (other than to obtain the needed amout of rare candies) but were caught and raised to a predetermined level with rare candies. Because of this, NO EXTRA EVs WERE OBTAINED IN THIS PROCESS. So therefore the Pokemon are basically untouched, or if you prefer.. psuedo-untouched since the moveset was altered.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • I have seen some people questioning the legitamacy of these events. I can assure you that the Pokemon in question are not the result of using a cheating device (other than to obtain the needed amout of rare candies) but were caught and raised to a predetermined level with rare candies. Because of this, NO EXTRA EVs WERE OBTAINED IN THIS PROCESS. So therefore the Pokemon are basically untouched, or if you prefer.. psuedo-untouched since the moveset was altered.

o-o;
    How do you know all this?

But anyways.
    Uh yeah.
    And i used AR to clone em 8D!

Back