• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokemonGenerations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
  • ~Pokemon Nextgen~

Being Made with: Gamemaker

~Staff~
    -Kamon / Director
    -Nashia / Pokemon Spriter
    -Chip / Multi Spriter
    -Lich / Music
    -Cheez Puf / Tilest
    -Renegadez / Pokemon Spriter
    -Serebii(No, not THE Serebii) / Scripter
    -Jirachi / Multi Spriter

We are Pokemon Nextgen, a productions that moves from project to project constantly leaving pokemon fans happy. Our latest Project, Pokemon Generations is my current favorite project including the newest of features. Staff is great, amazing new pokemon, anything!

+Story+
    Its your day...at the age of 11, you wake up one day to see that your best friend as he/she gets thier first pokemon.you come in the lab, as the astounded Professor ~~~ notices something broad in you..something great...a bright future. Though your not so sure, The Professor persuades you to choose your pokemon along your friend. being nice, your friend lets you go first. From that point on...the story begins!!! Evil team Nebula is after a mysterious pokemon to control The Balance of the world! after many accidents, you end up being Nebula's number one destroy list. Not only are they after you, but after the peace of Ioso! Its your job to take them down, and save the world!

~Features~
    - New Hero and Herione!
    - All New Region, Ioso based off of the Kansai Region in Japan!
    - 150 cool new pokemon!
    - Sweet D/P graphics with a great FR/LG brightness to them
    - All new Trainer Equipment to make the game loads more Fun!
    - All New pokemon League, new badges, and new leaders!

PokemonGenerations

The Ioso Region. East of Orre, West of Johto. Known as the Center Region. The Expansive Ioso Region is mountainous with a variety of areas to explore from Icy mountain tops, Plains, Rivers, Oceans, all the way to thick forests!

~Demo~
    Yes, we currently have One Demo. Though its only walking through the starters town, its more than most fangames. And yes, it has errors. NOTE: This Town is not official, its simply a put together look a like

Go to my sig, and click on my address to the forums. go to announcements, and scroll down to Mini Demo

DO NOT just click on this. it will take you back to this page. Put it in your Address bar!!! thank you!

+_Screenshots_+

PokemonGenerations

PokemonGenerations

More Screenshots Later!

~New Pokemon~
    PokemonGenerations
    - Luvbeat

PokemonGenerations
    - Elatt

PokemonGenerations
    - Coroko

PokemonGenerations
    - Flaragoon

Yes, we have a lot more pokemon than just this. But now, we cant spoil it all, now can we? ^_^

Last edited:

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I didnt see this game for some reason..anyway the screens look really good, the battle system looks top notch, the D/P graphics are mapped well, good luck on this game.

Years
  • This is a really good game but there is one thing it's that when i try to download the demo it says freeweb not found so can u upload it somewhere else?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I like the battle systym and graphics in this game. Also your the secend game I know of that the fakemon to me look like Pokemon (No offense to other games)! Keep it up this game looks wonderful. Except the freewebs website isn't found you can't really download when its not there.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • thanks everyrone ^__^ I shall try and get the demo working again XP but dont expect too much from it. I'm glad you like the new pokemon, all credit to Nashia ^______^

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I think I know the problem notice the ... after celebiworld/ well I think its because the url is to long links do that it bugs me.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • no worries. I added the link to the page on my board with the correct link to it. the link thier works, I just downloaded it xP

Ok, dont expect too much. you walk around the town...with walking up errors due to a lack of sprites. But that will change by this SPetember win the new demo comes out ^_^

EDIT: Cuttyflam, what do you meen explain them? sorry, I'm slow to understanding ^_^

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Oh, right. I'll change the thread title. EDIT: I cant change the thread title XP

So many restrictions XP

Cuttyflam: lolol, I suppose I could post a few more screenies ^_^

Go to my sig, click on the link. go to Announcements, and click on Mini Demo

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
  • Har D Har said:
    Sorry, but the name Pokemon Generatons is taken by an old ROM Hack. I'll post a patch if you like.
    So what he can still have it. Theres been 1 other game called Pokemon Generations before i also made a game called genereations but who really cares if he uses that name.

Years
  • Ok now the download link is working and i am downloading it right now so i will try it and tell u if there is any bugs.

It is good but when u walk up it,s like if u are sliding not walking other than that it is good

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back