• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokemonGenerations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yep the graphics are good. Except when I was playing I noticed the trees had little bumps on them. Some of them. Other then tat looks good.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • as I said, my friends, low on sprites, and yes, that Map of ophai town is screwed forever ^__^ The demo is September will have the actual hero walking correctly, battling, towns to towns, and the REAL map of Ophai Town

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • lol, I know. its a small demo to get a feel for it. A larger demo will be out Spetember 15. that one will include battles, walking from starter town to Route 2, trainer battles, insides, functional PC, and more

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Thats cool I'm looking forward to it ^^ Also this game truly does look awsome and the trainer overworld sprite looks great too I'm guessing you ripped them or did you guys make them yourself?

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • Tyler said:
    So what he can still have it. Theres been 1 other game called Pokemon Generations before i also made a game called genereations but who really cares if he uses that name.

Thats what I was thinking! It's not like he copyrighted it or anything and I'm sure he wasen't the first person to think of it, besides that rom hack must of taken about 3 seconds of work compared to how long must of been spent on this game.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Yay ^_^ I win! *pulls out confetti*

Atleast this one has a point for being called Pokemon Generations. All previous pokemon are going to be able to be cuaght

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    wow the d/p tileset looks awesome!!good luck with this cause i know game maker is hard. atleast for me it was.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
  • Krimm said:
    Really? thanks ^___^ The tiles are a blend of D/P with a light FR/LG touch. I feel so appreciated lol

They don't seem to have that FR/LG touch. Nevertheless they're still very good. Oh and all the current info is on my site and it shows.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • ShadowKP1 said:
    They don't seem to have that FR/LG touch. Nevertheless they're still very good. Oh and all the current info is on my site and it shows.

Good ^_^ By FR/LG, I meen the houses and building arent all pixeled up and crappy like D/P

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    PokemonGenerations

here some d/p trainers i made, u can use if u wunt, the hero,heroine, and team galaxy male r bad i kno

Last edited:

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    The professor looks pretty good, but the team galaxy and rival trainer could use some work though, the galaxy sprites shouldnt have that much outlines on them in the upper bodies. i have this pocchama sprite i de-jpged:
    PokemonGenerations

ill have hikozaru done later on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back